911 Cabriolet for less than $20k?

zeitgeist57

Sure most of us car guys would RATHER have a hardtop, but are you saying that you would NOT drive a nice car just because it isn't a hardtop? How about a Ferrari 430? Jaguar XKE? Formula 1 car? Sure, convertibles are a little girlier than hardtops, but you can hear the sexy Porsche engine a whole lot better!

I would most definitely not buy that just because its a convertible, or any car for that matter, unless its a open wheel race car, like an F1.

Porsche engines aren't the best sounding things in the world...

Yes they are. Okay, maybe not but they sound good enough to enjoy with the top down and I'd rather drive a 911 convertible than the car I have now. Come on Chris, you'd drive an r8 convertible if I let you borrow it, and you'd love it. Plus, bikes don't have roofs and they're fine.

you'd drive an r8 convertible if I let you borrow it, and you'd love it. Plus, bikes don't have roofs and they're fine.

I'd drive it, but if I were to buy one, i sure as hell would not buy the convertible. They are typically more money, more weight, more gay, and in some instances like the Aston Martin, they have less power. Bikes are different.

WRONG

Mustangs sound better. But just because something sounds amazing doesn't mean its full of win, and vice versa.

Look at you with your android avatar, psssh.

WTF are you guys talking about? There's nothing wrong with a vert. I'd rock the shit out of that. I actually remember something about a certain pink Porsche vert. You all need to be a little more secure in your manliness. Bunch of pansies around here, I swear...

P.S. Cabriolet is an uber gay word.

WTF are you guys talking about? There's nothing wrong with a vert. I'd rock the shit out of that. I actually remember something about a certain pink Porsche vert. You all need to be a little more secure in your manliness. Bunch of pansies around here, I swear...

I should have bought yours and would have if I would of known what you were going to let it go for.:(

You would know. It's not whether or not you'd "drive it". If you had a choice, would you rather have a 911 Cab or hardtop ?

Of course if someone tossed me any 911 Cab I'd drive it. But when I go shopping I'm certainly not going to buy one. :rolleyes: