New Vendor here!

35RFTW

After hanging out on the forums for a couple years now, I felt it was time for my company to start sponsoring. My name is Justin Adams(EvoDreams) and I am the Sales/Marketing for Cycle Search International in Delaware, OH. Some of you have already met me or been to our shop, some have not. Cycle Search International Inc. was founded in 1993 as an international exporter of used motorcycles. Since then we have grown into a unique dealership that provides our customers with a wide selection of motorcycles, parts and service. Our company is driven by a never-ending pursuit of quality and commitment to our customers. We are committed to your dreams in the world of motorcycling. Our business is unique in that we offer both used clean title bikes and salvage title repairable wrecked bikes. This allows us to offer a bike for nearly every budget. From the project minded do-it-yourself person all the way to a Gold Wing enthusiast looking for the perfect condition bike, we have you covered! Another feature to our dealership is the extensive inspection all of our bikes go through prior to being sold. This includes a dyno test for the salvage vehicles and a road test for the clean title bikes. That way you can be assured in the value of our motorcycles. We also have a large selection of quality used parts. Our parts are all tested and measured prior to being pulled from its donor vehicle to ensure you get a working straight part the first time! Where better a place to purchase your motorcycle, than a source that can find the parts you need.

We will be offering specials monthly here and deals to anyone looking for one! Check out our website http://www.800390bike.com to browse our vehicle inventory or even search for some used parts. If you have any questions, hit me with a pm or text to 614-266-9494.