2011 Pontiac TA

Buckeye1647545503

http://image.hotrod.com/f/featuredvehicles/hrdp_1003_2011_pontiac_trans_am/26628839+pheader_460x1000/hrdp_1003_01+2011_pontiac_trans_am+.jpg

I love the way this looks!!!!! I would swap out the retro wheels.. but I really do like this car a lot.

its like a new camaro with all the ugly taken off

Too bad they didn't take any of the ugly OUT. The interior is still the ugliest goddamn thing I've ever seen.

The rest of the car looks 100% better than the Camode, except for hte rear fascia. It looks like the tails are taken from one of the Caddies? And the rear bumper cover doesn't even appear to be fitted flush at the fenders.

Love the car and wish I could figure out how to upload/download the photo's I have of this car from my Cell phone.

you might be able to send a picture msg to your e-mail, that works for me on verizon.

That is pretty much all the ta's realy were any way.......

Some years yes, some years no.

4th Gens = all yes; same drivetrains, many swappable parts, different interior/exterior looks.

3rd Gens = about the same, excluding the Firehawks and 89 TTA (alright, the 3rd Gen Firehawks were all Formulas, but same comparison)

2nd Gens = most drivetrains were different.

1st Gen TA's = worth a fortune for a reason. Different drivetrains.