1 yr anniv. coming up this month.....ideas?

Putty

There is no Texas de Brazil in Cincinnati sadly. You're probably talking about Boi Na Braza Brazilian Steak, which gets a lot of good reviews. This is where Zorro was talking about going for his bday weekend party. Is your anniversary the same weekend as Zorro's thing? It seems like just yesterday we all were in Vegas for your wedding. It's hard to believe it's been a year already. Congrats.

wedding or dating?

Wedding-A night at the Lofts Hotel in Columbus, a nice meal and some drinks at one of the restaurants in the Cap, a bottle of Francis Coppoloa Sofia Blanc de Blanc (great for $20), then I am sure you know where to take it from there.

Dating-kiss and an "I love you."

Lesson number one.

Dont over do it on the first year otherwise you will be obligated to go big every year..

Lesson number two.

Always follow lesson one!!!

i just said this to my Fiance and she just said..

"yup thats true"

hahah

Red or white....where do I get it?

No need...i'm allowed. lmao

It is a White Sparkling out of California (Champagne). I had a bottle of 1999 Dom P on my wedding night which was a $170 bottle and I would much prefer this $20 bottle. Obviously you know your wife's tastes better than any of us (I hope that would be the case) but I say maybe you buy a bottle and try it first to see if you like it. My wife loves this stuff and I have to say, i enjoy it very much as well and I usually don't like any white wines. I found it at Whole Foods and higher end Kroger's that have a good wine selection. This is what it looks like.

http://www.saratogawine.com/images/francis-coppola/04_sofia_btl.jpg