PAUL WALKER DROVE THIS CAR

wagner

:lol: And just like a true ricer it's got a damn near stock engine. 260 HP Oh Snap!!! Hahahah. I thought he only drove 10 second cars.

"Improvements to the engine's induction and exhaust systems include: a reduction in back pressure with the use of a straighter exhaustpipe; and the use of a dual-mode muffler with a variable back pressure valve that cuts noise at normal engine speeds and back pressure at high engine speed. Modifications to the intake manifold and the intake port layout have reduced air intake resistance by 20%."

I wouldn't want anything to do with it, and it is ugly as fuck, but there is no denying it IS a collectable car, and will be worth a lot of money many years from now.

i dunno man, i have a feeling in 30 years, people are not going lusting over the green ricer car from "2 fast 2 furious" like they would the vanishing point challenger or the bullitt mustang.

I can't believe I'm the first to call BS on this auction.

There's no way this is legit. Anyone who has the means to buy the actual car from that movie would not be dumb enough to PLACE AN AD ON EBAY IN ALL CAPS. If indeed its a real collector's car, it would probably be sold somewhere less retarded than ebay.

per the article...

"Despite its civilian appearance, the Evolution VII can outrun many more expensive cars (such as the Ferrari 360 Modena)."

It MIGHT take a Mondial, but then again, my Buick has beaten a Mondial. You couldn't PAY me to take that hunk of shit unless I got to burn it in the bargain.