.45 for carry. Recommendations

Hwilli1647545487

I know I will get a lot of shit for this after my very vocal opposition to composite guns, but i bought the G36.

I had the Kimber in my hands, but the one they had didn't have all the features I wanted. So I walked over and handled the Glock, and I was shocked at how good it felt. It was 1/2 the price of the Kimber, and obviously smaller so I picked it up.

I still want the Kimber, and they have my info on file for when they get another decked out one in.

I have some blurry pics on my phone, but I will try and get them up soon.

H

I know I will get a lot of shit for this after my very vocal opposition to composite guns, but i bought the G36

H

Nice choice. I handled one last month and it felt very good in my hands. I like it alot.

I know I will get a lot of shit for this after my very vocal opposition to composite guns, but i bought the G36.

I had the Kimber in my hands, but the one they had didn't have all the features I wanted. So I walked over and handled the Glock, and I was shocked at how good it felt. It was 1/2 the price of the Kimber, and obviously smaller so I picked it up.

I still want the Kimber, and they have my info on file for when they get another decked out one in.

H

I would ask you to go shoot and show me some things but your sig makes me wonder if you are slighty racist and would shoot me on the way to the range while laughing and spewing racial slurrs.

I would ask you to go shoot and show me some things but your sig makes me wonder if you are slighty racist and would shoot me on the way to the range while laughing and spewing racial slurrs.

Only slightly racist?

The girl and I are going to go shoot a next week sometime if you want to go.

Glock G36.... That is going to be my next gun purchase.

That's the single stack .45 right? It's the Blacksheep of the Glock family as it's parts are not interchangeable with other Glocks. My buddy has a G30 and loves it.

That's the single stack .45 right? It's the Blacksheep of the Glock family as it's parts are not interchangeable with other Glocks. My buddy has a G30 and loves it.

Yep. The G36 is the single stack version. I like the G30. My only issue with it is it about 4 mm's wider than the 36. I do like the mag capacity of the 30 over the 36.:D I haven't shot either of them yet tho. I just played around with them both at vance's a couple months ago.