.45 for carry. Recommendations

Hwilli1647545487

If maximum concealment is of concern I'd say Kahr P45 is worth a look, though it is polymer. It's nearly as small as my P9. Since I prefer the 45 I probably would have bought it instead, but they weren't making the P45 then.

I'm not a huge fan of some of Kimber's MIM parts, but I really kinda like the Custom Carry series guns. I can't carry one comfortably IWB because the beavertain sticks me in the fat or I'd have one.

I won't own another 1911 variant without a beavertail ever since I got regularly bitten by my old Colt 70series Gold Cup.

Does anyone on here have any personal experience with the Para LDA CCO?

Thanks for all the opinions so far guys.

I found the LDA trigger to be a little funny, but maybe it's just that I see myself as a 1911 purist - in that they should be single action. It's just felt weird, though it is pretty light.

I have no personal experience with the CCO model specifically, though I like the feel of the CCW pretty well. I thought I might like it, but was afraid of the lack of grip safety. It probably would have cleared my fat though.

If your hands aren't all retarded like mine you may no issues with bite though. That is assuming you like the LDA trigger.

i have a Kimber Ultra Carry II with night sights and Crimson Trace grip. Its perfect. Tiny, but a straight cannon. It shoots like a dream too. Super accurate. If your interested, i can let you shoot it sometime. PM me if your interested.

http://www.armeriagino.it/catalog/images/prodotto/190KI3200134.jpg

Note: my grip is black, not dark green.

i have a Kimber Ultra Carry II with night sights and Crimson Trace grip. Its perfect. Tiny, but a straight cannon. It shoots like a dream too. Super accurate. If your interested, i can let you shoot it sometime. PM me if your interested.

http://www.armeriagino.it/catalog/images/prodotto/190KI3200134.jpg

Note: my grip is black, not dark green.

That is actually high on my list, but i have been reading it requires a 500 round break in. Before that it will fail to feed, especially hollow points. Any issues with that?

That is actually high on my list, but i have been reading it requires a 500 round break in. Before that it will fail to feed, especially hollow points. Any issues with that?

the only people that have problems with it not feeding right are the ones that use the factory feeder (junk) and have underdeveloped wrists. I use only wilson combat.

I have put 400 rounds (HP, FML, ect.) through mine. Not a single jam/issue. Its a quality piece.

the only people that have problems with it not feeding right are the ones that use the factory feeder (junk) and have underdeveloped wrists. I use only wilson combat.

I have put 400 rounds (HP, FML, ect.) through mine. Not a single jam/issue. Its a quality piece.

what mag do you use, I thought they only had 8 and 10rounders

what mag do you use, I thought they only had 8 and 10rounders

;)