What member has the fastest vehicle 1/4mile and et.

Mattsv8

Run what you brung and hope you brung enough.

The only split could be for those who do it at a track day and those who can't this way we can make everybody happy.

If you have to set stipuations as to what the car is, hp, tires, or anything else that is not the same.

Not that I even have a dog in this hunt my car is bat shit slow but I hate these lame claims to fame and reasons why someone should or should not be on a list.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say it again; I think the only relevant "rule" is if they're an active member. How we detriment that is the only real problem. But other then that FWD vs RWD, Street Trim vs Tube Chasse doesn't matter. You can make your argument of where you rank on the list later, the ONLY purpose for "The List" would be to gauge where you're at amongst other CR members.

And I say the list resets every season. We can make a top 5 or 10 finishers list to see who was the fastest over years past, but the current year is the only complete list we should track.

The reason why no one has done it recently is because one catagory branches off to 15. One list based on time would be the only way for it to work without getting overly complicated.

4 simple rules...

1. Must currently own the car

2. You must be driving your car when your time is achieved

3. You must be an active member at our events. (You can get your track times anywhere and they will count but you have to support this site to make the list)

4. Must show video or timeslip proof

Number 3 is for those members that post like twice a year, come here to sell stuff, never show at any of our events, but have a fast car that they race in Alaska.

i agree 100% even tho the #3 will knock me out because i don't get to come to any events .

then keep complaining about list and defines a member and what not.

Theres a guy on the board that lives in Florida and owns a 9 second LS1. He made it out of the oven and hasnt posted in about a year. Based on your logic he should be on the list... Think about it.

Theres a guy on the board that lives in Florida and owns a 9 second LS1. He made it out of the oven and hasnt posted in about a year. Based on your logic he should be on the list... Think about it.

Why would this be bad?

He is a Member.

He has a car.

It ran a time.

:confused:

KillJoy

The list would be full of names of people that none of us know. What fun is it to have a list full of people that you will never see at an event and will never race against?

valid point, maybe we have et/mph anywhere list and at cr event list.

wow this blew up seems im not the only one wanting something like this.

im not a moderator, but the ones ive seen work were dont matter what is done to the car. just time and et with a slip or video makes you on the list.

then the list gets updated as you go faster.

hell how much would a section cost, titled CRs fastest members or some shit like that.

the only problem i see is we have a lot of members. so it would be a lot of work to get it going, but keeping it up to date might not be so bad.

it would look like this

Member name vehicle event ET mph

matt crosby 82 chevy s10 Cr track day sept 11 NTR 9.19 at 147

then paste slip

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/919passfromscanner.jpg

I am the great grand daddy master. My shit is faster than anyone elses. I have the fastest car with 4 wheels. I am so quick I can suck your eye sockets out as I go by. At the end of night I beat off that I am so much faster than you.

Quite honestly.....who gives a shit. There is always going to be someone faster, quicker, or what ever. Because someone knows someones great aunts uncles brothers dad that has this or that.

Your car is supposed to be fun while giving entertainment and self pleasure. Nothing will ever be fair or match to what each person has. If you enjoy a 15 second car by all means I am happy for you! Lists are just plain stupid

Lurk lurk lurk.. timeslip, lurk lurk lurk... Think McFly

Why does it matter? Someone is ALWAYS faster. If you don't know the guy at the top.... just imagine he is not there...

I don't see why there has to be so many restrictions on who can be in the "Timeslips" List. Especially if the list is purged every season.

Is it that you do not want to see someone faster then you that is not "active", or you just want to be higher on the list then you really are?

KillJoy

u can update your times as you go faster.

and i would agree that since its cr. you would need to some attend to a event.

im as guilty as the next guy about not making meets in the past but im trying harder.

the slip dont have to be from a event. just being a active member would make you eligable.