What member has the fastest vehicle 1/4mile and et.

Mattsv8

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then he gets on the list, so what? Why would you care to see how your car ranks with only 60 or so members? That's like 1% of CR.

See boosted post on the last page. Having a list of people you know and rub elbows with helps feed competition. Put a guy with a 7 second car that races in California at the number 1 spot and what happens... People look at the list, say who the hell is that ,and never look back. Now If Boosted was on the list with Russ right in front of him they would actually race each other. There would be grudge matches, more reason to attend track days, etc. If you want to make a list just to have more words typed out on the internet have fun. In my eyes it would be an active list consisting of real people not just internet screen names and timeslips.

Hey Biff, take your damn hands off her!

LOL! I'm going to put you back in the oven and change your name so no one comes looking for you.

And I dont need a list to be on top. I'm pretty sure I'm top 3 of the fastest black guys, and 3rd fastest stock bottom LS1. WOOOHOOOOO! /Paul

See boosted post on the last page. Having a list of people you know and rub elbows with helps feed competition. Put a guy with a 7 second car that races in California at the number 1 spot and what happens... People look at the list, say who the hell is that ,and never look back. Now If Boosted was on the list with Russ right in front of him they would actually race each other. There would be grudge matches, more reason to attend track days, etc. If you want to make a list just to have more words typed out on the internet have fun. In my eyes it would be an active list consisting of real people not internet screen names.

How would I race a CR Member who was "active", yet they now live in FL? They are on the list because they visited their Family one weekend, and swung by a Track Day in their rental car. They then went home and clicked off a 9 at their local Track.

I see where you are coming from, but CR hasn't had a "good" Timeslip List for a reason...

KillJoy

u can update your times as you go faster.

and i would agree that since its cr. you would need to some attend to a event.

im as guilty as the next guy about not making meets in the past but im trying harder.

the slip dont have to be from a event. just being a active member would make you eligable.

Its appreciated and nice to see your truck run in person. :thumbup:

How would I race a CR Member who was "active", yet they now live in FL? They are on the list because they visited their Family one weekend, and swung by a Track Day in their rental car. They then went home and clicked off a 9 at their local Track.

I see where you are coming from, but CR hasn't had a "good" Timeslip List for a reason...

KillJoy

One track event is more than 90% of the members attend in a year...

i think some are trying to overthink it. i agree with brian. the one on the mercury site looks sweet you can edit you own et from user control pannel. and with proof. i like that a lot. granted we have a lot of members. more than any particular make web site. so it would be a big list. but if it could be edited and done in a good manner from the user pannel. it would be simpler to manage.

i under stand its just a list and some get buthurt thinking someone wants to have a larger e penis. but its not about that. its a way to track improvement.

if we go to a track day and a friend speeds up and gains .2 in his et and a few mph. another friend may have missed it. so post the slip or video for all to enjoy!

i think some are trying to overthink it. i agree with brian. the one on the mercury site looks sweet you can edit you own et from user control pannel. and with proof. i like that a lot. granted we have a lot of members. more than any particular make web site. so it would be a big list. but if it could be edited and done in a good manner from the user pannel. it would be simpler to manage.

i under stand its just a list and some get buthurt thinking someone wants to have a larger e penis. but its not about that. its a way to track improvement.

if we go to a track day and a friend speeds up and gains .2 in his et and a few mph. another friend may have missed it. so post the slip or video for all to enjoy!

I would have never ran a 10.7 if Ant didnt run one at the previous track event. Competition is good for the soul!! This year if I dont run a 10.4x I'm forging it out.

I would have never ran a 10.7 if Ant didnt run one at the previous track event. Competition is good for the soul!! This year if I dont run a 10.4x I'm forging it out.

Do not be upset at me when I giggle like a little school girl at the Window you install in your block.

:)

KillJoy

probly close to it maybe a little less. ive had it and raced it since i was 15. so 17 yrs this year thats a long time and a lot of motors have been built and swaped, trannys burnt parts broken. hell i just spent 3000 on it today and i havent orderd the crank, pistons, rods, rings, bearings, or gaskets, not to mention the afr 235s. but im hoping to have it done by spring. hopefully!. im going to try my best to run a low 8 in it just depends how it feels. 8s in a truck is a bit too fast in my opinion. but im gona keep trying to go faster. wich is why a list is needed. everyone may not see someone make a improvement this way they can.

and i think the list has to be members that have attended a cr drag event.

other wise you shouldent really need to be on the list should you. i personally think they are a lot of fun and its great to meet new people. face to face.

YOU must attend a cr event once a season to be on the list.

that makes if fair for all. if you drag race your car its not that hard to make a event.

Here are the rules on the ohio's fastest list I keep on LS1tech.

It was a couple years old so I am asking all to reply that they still meet the rules that is why it is messed up. It is very easy to keep, just keep the rules VERY simple.

-You have to currently own the car, no past records will be posted.

-Car must be LSx powered, no exceptions.

-you must be a legal resident of Ohio

-Please post your screen name, ET,MPH and 60' and power adder

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/midwestern-members/802798-25-fastest-lsxs-ohio.html

Top 10 bikes, Top 20 cars

-You must currently own your car/bike and be the driver/rider when the time is achieved.

-Must be a legal resident of Ohio

- Must not be friends with He Hate Me

Hows that?

Hater. Why only the top 10 and 20.

You just don't like me, and are against anything I do.

;)

KillJoy