What member has the fastest vehicle 1/4mile and et.

Mattsv8

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why no one has done it recently is because one catagory branches off to 15. One list based on time would be the only way for it to work without getting overly complicated.

4 simple rules...

1. Must currently own the car

2. You must be driving your car when your time is achieved

3. You must be an active member at our events. (You can get your track times anywhere and they will count but you have to support this site to make the list)

4. Must show video or timeslip proof

Number 3 is for those members that post like twice a year, come here to sell stuff, never show at any of our events, but have a fast car that they race in Alaska.

Guest tbutera2112
i agree with brian on the single list...no breaking it up by HP or how much it cost to build or anything like that... you get into all of that and you might as well break it down by cylinder numbers and street tires/slicks, etc etc etc

Has he been to a CR track event or anything in the last 4 years?

Who cares what rules you attach to it, that makes it gay. SO I guess I have the fastest White, AWD, with JDM fogs, under 4000lbs, with two car seats in the back on a Tuesday that posts on CR. :jerkit:

Fuck your rules, just make the list the fastest 1/4 times, this shit always fails because of all the gay stipulations you knuckleheads attach to it. If someone has deep pockets, they have deep pockets. Accept it. The only person who posts here that may even get close to Jamie's car is most likely Matt's truck, or Marks Z06. Right? I don't recall anyone else running 8s or faster.

Who cares what rules you attach to it, that makes it gay. SO I guess I have the fastest White, AWD, with JDM fogs, under 4000lbs, with two car seats in the back on a Tuesday that posts on CR. :jerkit:

Fuck your rules, just make the list the fastest 1/4 times, this shit always fails because of all the gay stipulations you knuckleheads attach to it. If someone has deep pockets, they have deep pockets. Accept it. The only person who posts here that may even get close to Jamie's car is most likely Matt's truck, or Marks Z06. Right? I don't recall anyone else running 8s or faster.

Mark and Matt are both active members.

Edited by V8 Beast
not the romper room.. I'll cuss out Ben through pms and evil text messages

Maybe to you this list is stupid , it's not just about who is the fastest. I think we all know who has the fastest cars/trucks around. Some people use it to show how far they have come in a season , or like most of us have a passion for racing and have fun competing with local car guys. With attitudes like who cares, is why columbus racing has been going down hill, this is a car based racing site.

Russ and Ray are perfect examples. They dont post much but they support this site and our activities. They would definitley be on the list... Its not about who posts, its about supporting this site and our functions. No tires, no hp ratings, no rwd vs fwd, etc. Being active in real life and owning/driving your car is all it would take. I dont see how it could be any simpler than that without taking away from active supportive members that do take the time to participate in our events.

Has he been to a CR track event or anything in the last 4 years?

Not that it should matter much, but I was at your last Norwalk event with many of you guys and ran the IFO event last year that I believe this site supported.

I always skip the Trails and 42 rentals, but if you do another Norwalk event and I'm in town, I'll support it.

Jamie

Not that it should matter much, but I was at your last Norwalk event with many of you guys and ran the IFO event last year that I believe this site supported.

I always skip the Trails and 42 rentals, but if you do another Norwalk event and I'm in town, I'll support it.

Jamie

i dont belive we do any more norwalk events anymore :(

Jamie

I've been trying but its not easy with all the changes they made. Personally Norwalk is my favorite track. Is it due to traction issues, work schedule, etc? I know 42 is the most neutral of all locations that lets us have rentals. Having you bring one of your cars out to an event would be pretty cool...

i dont belive we do any more norwalk events anymore :(

Ah, that's right, I forgot they changed their private rental policy last summer. Too bad.

You all could always take over a Wed night TnT. It's typically not that busy and track is usually still pretty good - much better than 42 at its best.

I've been trying but its not easy with all the changes they made. Personally Norwalk is my favorite track. Is it due to traction issues, work schedule, etc? I know 42 is the most neutral of all locations that lets us have rentals. Having you bring one of your cars out to an event would be pretty cool...

We'll be back at the IFO event this year to support the Import community. We've tried 42 twice when we couldn't do Milan/Norwalk and regardless of what they do for us, we just can't get anything done there. Running at 42 made our 5 lift run at Trails last summer look drama free. :)

But let's be sure to coordinate a Cle-Col meet this summer again and I'll run anyone from a dig in my POS gtr. :D

I agree for the most part but the fact that they are a participating member is a valid point. We all know there are faster cars out there. But this is for CR members, who are the fastest CR members? I don’t care if there is a guy in Texas with a subie that runs 8’s. I want to know out of all the active CR members who is the fastest? Then we know where people rank. I don’t think we should cloud the water too much with rules but some are relevant to accomplishing what we are really looking for.

There is a hack where you can list your info in your profile, and then you can hit a list that will sort all the users. Implement that and be done with it.

Whats stopping all the gays and fucking rice bombs from putting that they run 10's in their profile?

I say the time claim should be substantiated with a slip or a video. No classes. This forum isn't large enough to start separating into classes. In the event that there were classes, I would separate bikes from cars.

You're right, we should exclude Jamie he doesn't count here. What was I thinking, besides you move up the ladder right? Congrats.

Sorry Jamie you are out.

Why are you still here? I was trying to be nice...but this thread is officially for people that race their cars. Not for people who think driving in snow and having good gas milage were their major accomplishments for the year.