Full time oil tech

Cordell

So I finally landed at Dave Gill Chevrolet after 7 months of shit. So far the place is great, so much easier then the aftermarket bullshit I've put up with for the last few years. Anyway we need a full time lube tech. It's 40 hours a week 7-4 M-F, and every other saturday 8-1. Pay isn't great, I think its about $8.50 an hour, but the job is much easier and laid back then anywhere else I've ever been. I doubt I'll respond to this thread much so just go fill out an app and give it to Glenn Heiss the service manager if you're interested.

What all does a lube tech have to do? Are they looking for someone to train?

And im sure its cake work dont worry you drive a T/A your already over qualified!! :D

Yeah what he said, pretty easy. It'd take a couple days to get the swing of things if you've never worked in a shop, but not hard at all. Change oil, mount and balance tires, and do basic inspections is about all it is with lots of people all around you to answer questions. Anyone could do it.

I hope someone applys to this, they are ready to fire the current employee as soon as they find someone to replace him.

you've been there less than a week and you're already in with management enough they're letting you know who they're going to fire?

sign me up...ill be running that place by thursday!

my roomates 21 and ive been training him to be a grease monkey ill let him know about this... he worked at hungry howies pizza for a year and got laid off cuz the district manager didnt want to give a pay raise easier to hire a new driver at the new hire rate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...