New from Delaware / Dayton

vtecmelee

Hey my name is jacob. I live in delaware and dayton, I own a 95 integra and a 2009 jeep patriot. Im currently employed by the US Air Force and Im stationed out of wright patt. I am in the middle of putting a turbo kit on the integra now. Im more then half done just need to run the oil lines make a down pipe and a few little odds and ends. I have been in the scene for about five years I have had mostly imports with a scattered few domestics. I guess im more into imports because I like to make something out of nothing.

Turbo set up...

Garret t3/t4

slowmo mani

phearable ecu

hks ssqv

ebay intercooler kit

speed theory vacuum block

cometic low comp head gasket

moroso oilpan

tail 38mm wg

some headwork

act clutch

Here is a picture of the teggy.... lame exhaust is gone new wheels on the way!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f292/ovrbstn/HPIM1304.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Edited by vtecmelee
  • Upvote 4

Thanks! Yeah i have pretty much all my suspension work done i want to do for now (Struts, coilovers, camber kit, upper and lower strut bars) The crazy exhaust in the pic i have got rid of, Act clutch, c/r radiator, a little bit of engine bulding and im also getting some new wheels this weekend.
  • Upvote 1

lol yeah whats up? How you been? Are you still up in delaware? i have not seen your car around.

Not too much....just trying to get through this damn winter. I have an apartment over in Trotter's Landing. It's pretty nice, but I want a bigger garage lol. I actually sold the GTO late spring. I just haven't got around to editing my sig. I just seen it for sale on Autotrader and somehow it has over 15k more miles on it since I got rid of it Oh and a big "Fox" sticker on the rear window ........

Not too much....just trying to get through this damn winter. I have an apartment over in Trotter's Landing. It's pretty nice, but I want a bigger garage lol. I actually sold the GTO late spring. I just haven't got around to editing my sig. I just seen it for sale on Autotrader and somehow it has over 15k more miles on it since I got rid of it Oh and a big "Fox" sticker on the rear window ........

nice im deff... going to look it up and see if i can find it so what are you driving now?

nice im deff... going to look it up and see if i can find it so what are you driving now?

I just looked and don't see it on there anymore. They were selling it cheap too....like $11k or less I think?

Right now I drive a 95 Corolla as my daily/winter beater. I still have the GTP and am also putting together a LSX swapped mustang with a little boost :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by vtecmelee

I just looked and don't see it on there anymore. They were selling it cheap too....like $11k or less I think?

Right now I drive a 95 Corolla as my daily/winter beater. I still have the GTP and am also putting together a LSX swapped mustang with a little boost

Yeah thats pretty cheap... lil boost never hurt nothing...

Yup i am back here in good ol ohio.. goin to school an stuff.. nothing to crazy

Im calling bullshit... your always doing something a lil crazy :bangbang:lol were you going to school osu?

• Upvote 1