New From Lake County...Willoughby/Mentor Area

01slpss

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome. ive got family in painesville off of heisley rd (the VERY edge of painesville cause 1/4mi down the road is mentor), chardon, and burton.

and that nova is tits

Thanks....I use to have a car shop off of heisley road about 5-6 years ago

The Camaro SS ran 12.6 at 109mph with a 1.7 60ft at norwalk ...just had gears and suspension mods at the time of the run down the track..since then i got longtube headers...catback exhaust...a tune...etc done to it

The Nova is estimated about 850-900hp with a 6 speed tranny

Dad's Z06 is Cam only, Headers, tune...406rwhp

Sorry if that came out wrong, not saying you don't drive your cars haha. I'm right with you, I decided to put my MR2 away this winter and it's killing me right now.

I thought I went to a lot of car shows/races, that is crazy how much stuff you have participated in.

Glad you finally decided to finish your intro a year and a half later.I told you they were decent here and not at all like the clevelandracing site.

When we make it down here sometime during daylight hours,I'd like to check out 'Hoover Dam' for some pics with cars.Someone here mentioned it in a thread and I checked it out on google.

The Camaro SS ran 12.6 at 109mph with a 1.7 60ft at norwalk ...just had gears and suspension mods at the time of the run down the track..since then i got longtube headers...catback exhaust...a tune...etc done to it

The Nova is estimated about 850-900hp with a 6 speed tranny

Dad's Z06 is Cam only, Headers, tune...406rwhp

Everything said in this post is awesome but I need to point this out. You have an awesome Nova WITH a 6-Speed Manual?! Man, you're my hero.