Turbo Chrysler Crew...

zeitgeist57

a buddy of mine had one in mid 80's when we were in high school. I never really paid it much mind, but I must say we had a blast in that little car. never thought I'd be in a little turbo hatch but I'll be damn if I didn't get bit by the bug.

I know quite a few people that have motors and shit laying what are you looking for?

Buddy Mike has an 85 Dodge OMNI GLH and a 89 Shelby Daytona

Buddy Scott has an 84 Daytona and another Daytona not sure what year

Buddy Chris has an 89 Shadow, 84 Shelby Charger and a Daytona

between the 3 of them you could build 2-3 car's if you put all their parts together

I've been kicking around in the For Sale Forum at TurboDodge.com...always liked the thought of DD'ing a turboed Omni. :)

I know CR has a couple of SRT4 peeps, and Cherry is a turbo van man, but any other 80's Turbo Chrysler people around? Good "For Sale" sites?

after reading that went on the site and they have a couple on their for $8500 do they seriously get that kind of money? Hell they probably cost that new.

Honestly, the cars are old enough now, that although they can be "quick" for nearly nothing, driving around in one of them daily would be depressing.

Not to mention if you DD'd one im sure wear and tear on an old car would be pretty quick.

With that in mind, i wouldnt mind rocking a turbo minivan. Im sure theyre dirt cheap (who the fuck wants a turbo minivan besides me?).

Not to mention if you DD'd one im sure wear and tear on an old car would be pretty quick.

With that in mind, i wouldnt mind rocking a turbo minivan. Im sure theyre dirt cheap (who the fuck wants a turbo minivan besides me?).

if you concider a pt as a mini van go for the GT. LOL then i wont be the only one.

CHERRY on here ( and on the chargerforums ) knows a ton about these things. You could PM him and I'm sure he'd give you a bunch of info. If I recall he has like 3 of the turbo minivans currently.

I believe this one is his...

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x33/spankis/DSC_0100Medium.jpg

i dd an 86 omni glh. and i love it! i am working on getting parts to convet to a t2 car. I have some family down in New Mexico his is about a mid 13's car. It is a rare crysler lazer. True stock they not fast however I have came around my fair share of cars. The Look on ppls faces are great!