chase bank sucks...

SRTurbo04

AHHHHHHH so tell me why all the banks are closed no financials will post today sooo WHY the heck is the corporate office open when we deal directly with stuff that woudl need to be done at the branch today WTf!!!!!!

SORRY SMALL RANT as all my friends are eatheri closed or sent home today due to the holiday/snow an yet im sitting here in a cubicle wasting away. (office space comes to mind ahhhh)

end rant chase bank sucks for making me work today lol also chase recognizes today as a holiday an are giving us holiday vacation time instead of closing

..he doesnt even know the real reason why i live at home so frankly that was a bitch thing to say

I've stated it several times to you in person and you've never gotten your panties into a bunch like this. Do you have a blind, Nazi hooker hidden in your closet that you need to keep tabs on?

My wife works from Chase, had the day off. :)

With all the snow, looks like she will be working from home tomorrow. She worked from home 2 days last week due to the weather. She makes a great living, plenty of vacation time, every holiday you can think of off (that she can float to different days when desired)...how can that be a bad place to work?

My wife works from Chase, had the day off. :)

With all the snow, looks like she will be working from home tomorrow. She worked from home 2 days last week due to the weather. She makes a great living, plenty of vacation time, every holiday you can think of off (that she can float to different days when desired)...how can that be a bad place to work?

Because today we are dam near the only department open... mind u 10 thousand people work at this location at any point in time annnn were preety much the only ones opened lol it sucks

Because today we are dam near the only department open... mind u 10 thousand people work at this location at any point in time annnn were preety much the only ones opened lol it sucks

we are open too thats what you get for being in a critical need dept.

So what you are saying it Chase doesn't suck...you position at Chase sucks.

But even then, so what you had to work today. I only had today off because I traded with someone to have the day off with my wife. Otherwise, work as usual...no biggie.

you get paid right paul? either quit or stop bitching.

eventally i get paid yup

So what you are saying it Chase doesn't suck...you position at Chase sucks.

But even then, so what you had to work today. I only had today off because I traded with someone to have the day off with my wife. Otherwise, work as usual...no biggie.

meh true my positioin does suck ass

Correct.

You have a job. Many do not.

Grow up.

:gtfo:

KillJoy

hey shit slip on a knife an die in a fire you worthless fuck