chase bank sucks...

SRTurbo04

I worked a 13 hour day today, and I never once complained. Everyone around me worked also, and I heard a lot of people complaining about weather, and it was irritating all day. Now you get a day off to use whenever you want, when the weather is nice and you want to do something...
  • Upvote 1

I worked a 13 hour day today, and I never once complained. Everyone around me worked also, and I heard a lot of people complaining about weather, and it was irritating all day. Now you get a day off to use whenever you want, when the weather is nice and you want to do something...

+rep

did you get off early at all?? they let us go at 6:30 i was supposed to work till 9. Its not that bad working holiday's as i get a floating holiday and its not that busy at all. I walked by your desk today but you were busy it looked like

u serious? NOPE they didtn cut any one earlie.. an dam your one department over ahhh

u serious? NOPE they didtn cut any one earlie.. an dam your one department over ahhh

yea they said they would let us go early since it was shitty even can use time for it so we still get paid haha, then again i am no longer online either i am our tier 3, i assist other bankers so that could also be it too. they might have let the rest go home too i just ran out when they told us to leave lol

i worked today 930-7...didnt even realize it was a "holiday" until i took a payment from this woman and called her bank to verify funds on the check (large amount and im not going to fuck with NSFs)...ended up getting about $3300 towards my goal, which isnt bad for a single day. i sit next to the only window in the building, so i watched it snow all day.

hope to do the same thing tomorrow