Anyone know why Riverside by the Zoo is closed?

Nitrousbird

Wife and I celebrated V-day today, since we both had it off. Coming home from our 1.5 hour massage, we decide to detour to the neighborhood directly north of the Zoo, just to take a look at the homes, and I figured the traffic at Powel Rd / Riverside would be a nightmear.

I get out of that neighborhood, and Riverside going south from there has a road closed sign.

We take Riverside up to Home Rd going home, and there is a road closed sign there as well. Odd, since I used the road late last week going to work. I looked online, couldn't find any info. Was nice being able to drive 40+MPH on Riverside in the snow without dealing with idiots that can't drive in the white stuff.

Was there flooding around the bend near the Zoo? That could be the only thing I could think of that would close the road, as the water is near the shore line there.

Don't know for sure, but my former manager wrecked on that curve a few years ago, slipping on a patch of ice, and nearly ended up in the reservoir. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if some genius a 4x4 thought that meant they could take the turn at full speed and bit it.

Yeah I heard its power lines also, you must have went through my neighborhood.

You dont want an orangutan, its got retard strength

thats why i want it he can just sit outside my front door. like that. kinda like the Indian statues. but this would be real :D

whos the idiot that ran into the pole.