New (to me) pictures of Dad's Audi

Rally Pat

OT but man, I'm sorry for your loss. 21 and having lost your father years ago to cancer? I can't imagine that. I'm nearly 40 and my parents are both in their very late 70's and I'm sweating them as they battle old-age and in my moms case, cancer.

Good luck on your search man. I hope you find the car.

As much as I would like to buy it back if I did find it, I doubt I could afford it. It would at least put my mind at ease to learn where it is.

Pat,

Find it - you have my number - the offer still stands. If the guy is realistic about it's market value, we'll do a road trip and bring it back. We'll worry about the money later.

Pat,

Find it - you have my number - the offer still stands. If the guy is realistic about it's market value, we'll do a road trip and bring it back. We'll worry about the money later.

I know, I just have a hard time with stuff like this. I was PM'ed the guys number on Special Stage yesterday, I am going to try to give them a call today. Wish me luck.

Yeah, the guy said it sat for a long time, and he needed the money. He scraped it and two other parts cars.

He said for the heck of it, he is going to call his friend (the guy that took the cars away) and see if he still has it, but its unlikely.