TRIPLE SQUARE BIT NEEDED!!! - VW/Audi

zeitgeist57

Dudes, I need to replace the clutch on my Passat very soon. Have everything I need, however the axles need a 10MM "Triple square" (12point star, like a double-Torx) bit to remove the bolts that hold it to the transaxle.

Anyone have this that I can rent/borrow? :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_square

Well if everyone else falls throught Clay, Ive got 2 sets you can borrow one of them.

And Rob if Macs got the set for 46 give me the part number...I searched for these last year for awhile when we were working on a Vdub. I found a mini set through Mac and SnapOn but they werent that cheap.

Guest Removed
Well if everyone else falls throught Clay, Ive got 2 sets you can borrow one of them.

And Rob if Macs got the set for 46 give me the part number...I searched for these last year for awhile when we were working on a Vdub. I found a mini set through Mac and SnapOn but they werent that cheap.

its in the catalog..looked it up today..i was missing the one clay needed, and the other ones i have are well worn.

he looked up the price, and i was like what? shit order that then.

hell i can sell the used ones on evilbay and profit from it...snappy wants 45 each for these things.