Hilliard Area Harley rider, mechanic

fueljunkie1

I joined for two reasons, meeting fellow riders and also to make people aware of my shop. I'm riding my 35th bike right now, and have 400k miles under my belt.

I do Harley service in my shop in downtown Hilliard right across from Otie's and the NAPA. I can answer questions for fellow members, and offer help with problems on any machine.

Thanks all for having me here!:dj:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: yeah, :welcome: it's not what you ride, it's just that you ride, actually right now there's a Hayabusa bashing thread or two going on if you care to partake :)

Love to see you out on a ride some time! Just don't park to close to my bike, I don't want my girl to catch whatever the hell yours has that makes it leak and drip out the bottom like that :lol:

This going to be BIG fun here, huh? Yeah my older ones leak like they're pissing the stuff, but all the 99-up stuff stays dry. Guess the Chinese are doing something right...OMG did I say that OUT LOUD?

Oh and FYI...it's the rear PISTON that hits you in the sack, the rod stays where it belongs more or less and just curls up with the crank...

There's a perfectly good reason for the AHDRA to exist...damned nearly EVERYTHING is faster than a Harley. That's not why you get one. My go-fast bike is a 79 LTD 1000 with a 1394 kit, puppet chassis, and juice. Personally I juice EVERYTHING-even my jet ski and tractor. And to be fair, the Harley didn't let go until I layed the MOTHERLODE to it!