Sick Roads

Xyster101

State route 136 between Hillsboro Ohio and Winchester Ohio Down south has some really good driving. I used to live down there and always loved driving that section of the road. Also State Route 247 between Hillsboro and Seaman Ohio was really fun but was out of my way usually.

My parents live up north where 257 (river "zoo" rd) dead-ends into klondike at 42. If you take klondike north till like Marion is a pretty fun drive especially if you're on a bike. It just follows the scioto river and the trees on both side make a "tunnel."

I'd drive 1, 2, 3, 14, 16, 18, and 19 in a heartbeat.

I don't see what the big deal is about 4, 5, and 8.. But then I'm not phased by driving in Boston.

No way in hell would I drive 6, and I'd only drive 7 in the winter (Mud is fun for the first mile, but sucks afterwards.) Did I ever mention I want to do the ALCAN 1000 someday?

9 looks like fun if I was driving the rally car. As does 12.

10 and 11 are really cool. But only if traffic is one way.

I'm going to have to say no to 13.. Mud and rock slides are buzzkills.

15 actually looks boring.

17 only if I could borrow someone's rockcrawler. I think it'd give the Subaru a tough time. ;)

There are some fun fun roads in japan, this summer when I go back I will get some pictures of the mountain area, no joke the popular racing/drifting roads are black from tire marks and the guard rails are colorful like fuit cake from cars kissing them, everysingle inch of the guard rail is bent.

There is some great roads in Morgan county...Some head to Caldwell from McConnelsville and others head toward Athens and New Lexington...The one towards Athens is an absolute hoot...You go across the bridge to Malta and then at the fork of the road after Brock wrecking yard you go straight...Many of the cars in the wrecking yard are from this route.