Unbelievable...

oh8sti

He should serve a life sentence with a knight stick implanted in his ass. His only meals should consist of his own body parts and the final bullet in his head should be placed there by the winner of a lottery.

If I ever found out one of my children were abused like this....let's just say I now own over 100 acres of land, have relatives with over 600 acres total in three states.....there would never be a body found.

let's just say I now own over 100 acres of land, have relatives with over 600 acres total in three states.....there would never be a body found.

I may call on you for a favor in the future, can I count on you?

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2007/12/16-22/marlon-brando_godfather-johnny-depp-tim-burton-i-knew-it-was-you.png

Worst job in the world is having to watch all those fucking disgusting tapes trying to count the number of victims. Fucking horrible, I hope he does get raped to death in prison, but chances are he'll serve a million life sentence's in solitary confinement b/c all the other inmates want to rip his fucking head off.

Worst job in the world is having to watch all those fucking disgusting tapes trying to count the number of victims. Fucking horrible, I hope he does get raped to death in prison, but chances are he'll serve a million life sentence's in solitary confinement b/c all the other inmates want to rip his fucking head off.

QFT

Can he get the death penalty for this? Being its so many counts and so many victims?

Guest tbutera2112
Before his arrest, prosecutors had investigated him in 2005 and 2008 on allegations of improper behavior with patients — excessive kissing and improper vaginal exams — but neither probe led to an arrest or a report to the Delaware Board of Medical Practice, which disciplines doctors.

excessive kissing? excessive? theres no fucking reason that dude should have his lips on any patient, at all

I hope he does get raped to death in prison, but chances are he'll serve a million life sentence's in solitary confinement b/c all the other inmates want to rip his fucking head off.

You would be surprised what accidents can happen to people that are in solitary...

Trust me its not that hard to reach out and touch someone thats in PC. This POS will not only have to worry about inmates hes going to have to worry about the COs running the place.

Nobody likes a Chester. Hes gonna get whats coming to him. Believe that...