Selling iPhone for this....

Putty

The iPhone won the market because it's easy as fuck to use. Not the best phone, but brand and simplicity FTW. Same with iTunes. A retarded chimp can use iTunes. Again KISS.

The downside to this one is it seems complicated. May be cool as hell and technically superieor, but if it even remotely seems complicated.....and HTC....come on....Apple...iPhone.......again, marketing genius. iEverything FTW.

Glad to see the competition. Downside is the last part of the review

"Despite being two of the most technologically advanced cell phones on the market today, ironically, both the HD2 and iPhone 3GS fail miserably when it comes to in-call quality. "

Too bad really. Oh well, I'm sticking with my Blackberry 8800. Best phone I've had and I can use it with one hand.

When this comes out, I am signing a 2yr with whatever company has it. Apple is taking too long to retort on all this Droid, HTC stuff.

http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/HTC-HD2-and-Apple-iPhone-3GS-side-by-side-review-r_2329.html

I bet you don't after you see what is coming in July. A front facing camera will be tits. That's all I'm gonna say.

I mean at least wait to compare an unreleased phone to another unreleased phone. Not one that is 8 months old......

Thats basically a nexus one/desire without android, but windows mobile instead. If you really like HTC Sense, get it with Android and not with WinMo. HTC Desire, do it. It has an optical "trackball" which is pretty nifty.

http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/HTC-Desire-US-phone-p_4476.html

I ran the desire rom on my phone and its pretty damn sweet.

All 3 phones are HTC's with the 1ghz snapdragon processor.

I bet you don't after you see what is coming in July. A front facing camera will be tits. That's all I'm gonna say.

Had it on my Nokia N80...not that cool. Guess it takes great "look at me im on facebook" pictures. Completely useless if no one else has a phone thats capable of video calling.

Thats basically a nexus one/desire without android, but windows mobile instead. If you really like HTC Sense, get it with Android and not with WinMo. HTC Desire, do it. It has an optical "trackball" which is pretty nifty.

http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/HTC-Desire-US-phone-p_4476.html

I ran the desire rom on my phone and its pretty damn sweet.

All 3 phones are HTC's with the 1ghz snapdragon processor.

Except the extra INCH of screen space.....

And being an ex WINMO convert, +1 on using android. The amount of community & app support is amazing. In WinMo land, it's like finding a needle in a haystack for what you want. Now, I have my choice of 10 apps.

I mean at least wait to compare an unreleased phone to another unreleased phone. Not one that is 8 months old......

Agreed. While I dont know any specifics, and anything out there is just speculation, it seems that apple's schedule is to release a new iPhone every summer. Given that all of the android stuff has really exploded since the last release, it will be interesting to see how apple rebuttals.

As an iPhone user I am interested to see what they do. The android OS seems to rock pretty hard, and while I dont think they'll ever actually try to compete with an OS so different from the regular iPhone OS, they will have to introduce some awesome features to keep buyers on their side.

Lets face it, ben..If Apple comes out with something that's 3G to 3GS type different, it's not going to cut it. The only reason I have not bailed for the Nexus is cause I dont want tMobile. I hate the Droid slider and frankly, there are so man Android phones out now, I have no idea which is the way to go. This phone appears to be the shit. Even that HTC Desire looks sweet. Granted I have not given Apple a change to retort, but if they come short in anyway, I am GONE! If my phone was not jailbroken, I think I would have been gone. The apps I use mostly are JB apps. Other than the appstore, integrated iPod and internal memory, the iPhone has been overtaken in aww factor and little cool shit.

Lets face it, ben..If Apple comes out with something that's 3G to 3GS type different, it's not going to cut it. The only reason I have not bailed for the Nexus is cause I dont want tMobile. I hate the Droid slider and frankly, there are so man Android phones out now, I have no idea which is the way to go. This phone appears to be the shit. Even that HTC Desire looks sweet. Granted I have not given Apple a change to retort, but if they come short in anyway, I am GONE! If my phone was not jailbroken, I think I would have been gone. The apps I use mostly are JB apps. Other than the appstore, integrated iPod and internal memory, the iPhone has been overtaken in aww factor and little cool shit.

Come to android, you won't regret it.

:D

Why is it that Verizon, the biggest of them all, is always the last to get the sweet phones? I'm no phone geek, and don't really follow the stuff, but that Nexus One looks frikkin' sweet.

My XV6800 is in desperate need of replacement. Hell, it needed replaced with something better the 3rd day I owned it. I'm amazed this piece of shit has managed to last 2 years.

...buttons have started to quit working though. :(

Had it on my Nokia N80...not that cool. Guess it takes great "look at me im on facebook" pictures. Completely useless if no one else has a phone thats capable of video calling.

Not when you can use Skype to any PC or Mac. I'm sorry your N80 didn't have the software to back up the awesome features.

Not when you can use Skype to any PC or Mac. I'm sorry your N80 didn't have the software to back up the awesome features.

Lol, that old as phone has more features than the iphone or android. It had the front facing camera, copy/paste, flash, 3G, 3 or 5MP camera with flash, wifi and the list goes on, before the original iphone even came out.

apple fans are sooo cute!

Why is it that Verizon, the biggest of them all, is always the last to get the sweet phones? I'm no phone geek, and don't really follow the stuff, but that Nexus One looks frikkin' sweet.

My XV6800 is in desperate need of replacement. Hell, it needed replaced with something better the 3rd day I owned it. I'm amazed this piece of shit has managed to last 2 years.

...buttons have started to quit working though. :(

Droid...

I am swinging toward Android but I haven't seen one I like. I would like the Droid if it didn't have a physical keyboard and didn't weigh so much. I like the Nexus but it isn't on VZW. I don't want windoz mobile, I just don't think its a good idea.

I didn't think about app support getting Win Mobile. It appears Android and AppStore are going to be the biggest sources for apps. I guess I better fall back on the HD2 and see what Apple decides to do, or wait until VZW gets the Nexus one.

threadjack.....

What a way to screw up a perfectly good phone putting it in a Glock. The least they could have done is use a decent firearm. If the make it in a 1911 I would get one.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzesdp09/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/nokia_gun_cell_phone.jpg

/threadjack