Bristol spring race tickets

turbospec29

We got our tickets and hotel booked and paid for. Should be a good time! Thanks!

how far is your hotel from the track? I've been down there a bunch of times and it's a blast every time. The last trip we took me and my brother hauled my camper down there and stayed within walking distance of the track. That's the way to do it. We partyed our ass off the whole weekend.

how far is your hotel from the track? I've been down there a bunch of times and it's a blast every time. The last trip we took me and my brother hauled my camper down there and stayed within walking distance of the track. That's the way to do it. We partyed our ass off the whole weekend.

Our hotel is about an hours drive north of the track. We are only going to the Sunday race so it works out well for us. Drive to the hotel on Sat, go to race the next day then back to the hotel an hour north (same direction we would go home). That cuts down the "long trip" drive time. Local hotel rates to the track are insane that weekend.

Our hotel is about an hours drive north of the track. We are only going to the Sunday race so it works out well for us. Drive to the hotel on Sat, go to race the next day then back to the hotel an hour north (same direction we would go home). That cuts down the "long trip" drive time. Local hotel rates to the track are insane that weekend.

if you get there in time Sat. you can buy busch (whatever they're calling it these days) tickets out in front of the track for $20 if you wait until the race starts. The drive to and from hotels is always the problem down there....that and the rates are completely crazy for some average at best hole in the wall. In comparison the campground we stayed at with my camper was $160 for the entire week. If you ever get the chance to camp down there do it.......huge party the entire weekend. Met a ton of cool people down there. Buy something from a hauler just so you can say you did but the party area with the tents is waaay cheaper. Beer is not completely insane there either. I forget what we were paying for it the last time but it wasn't that bad. I normally take a little 12 pack cooler with me and load it up to get me started then when that's gone I'll just buy some there. It's an all day affair at the track so get there early.

Ya, staying near the races in a camper seems to be on a whole other level of enjoying the races. Maybe something to try down the road! I have step family members in Texas who get a spot for their camper inside the track at TMS, but I have yet to go check it out. They are letting me borrow a race scanner for the weekend, so I'm excited to figure that out.