XR 600r for sale

Catman

I wanna sell my XR. It is a great bike, lots of cool shit, well maintained. recent rebuild ! Hasn't been raced since.

Only thing wrong is the can worked loose felll off and my buddy ran it over. So the can is ugly and bent. LOL

I'll take $1,200 or best offer or .........trade ??

20tnwi1.jpg

t85lrd.jpg

new brakes, newer tires, brush gaurds, case and frame gaurd. easy pull clutch. Bikes in great riding shape. Loves a full kick from top dead center to start easy !

I just don't ride it as much anymore.

need anything fixed or revamped at the hacienda???

what exactly do you do ? I have some drywall and painting and a bedroom door that needs replaced , couple of doorhandles, ceiling restucko'd ??? LOL

what exactly do you do ? I have some drywall and painting and a bedroom door that needs replaced , couple of doorhandles, ceiling restucko'd ??? LOL

I can handle all of that... what kind of texture on the ceiling? and is all that worth the bike value to you?

I can handle all of that... what kind of texture on the ceiling? and is all that worth the bike value to you?

It would be worth it to me, if if were all knocked out. They are all pretty much small or patch up jobs. I'm a chef, and rider, not a handyman. I'de have to show ya what I wanted i guess.

It would be worth it to me, if if were all knocked out. They are all pretty much small or patch up jobs. I'm a chef, and rider, not a handyman. I'de have to show ya what I wanted i guess.

give me a shout, send some pics and we can talk about knocking that list out for ya...

give me a shout, send some pics and we can talk about knocking that list out for ya...

if your serious, I will e-mail you some pics and measurements over the weekend and list . You can decide if it's fair ??

give me ur e-mail