Have 2 Ghost Chilies

nurkvinny

A friend with a large greenhouse gave me 2 Ghost chili peppers this week. I am trying to figure out what to make with them. Mix into salsa? Mix into home made wings tonight? Chili?

He suggested chopped up on a brat.

What would you do with 2 of the hottest peppers in the world?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naga_Jolokia_pepper

You only live once. I consistently mix in concentrated habanero sauce in with stuff; how much worse can this be? :) :)

Well technically it's supposed to be 3-4 times worse. I'd wear latex when handling them as well.

Just watched a man vs. food tonight where he ate a couple sauteed w/ onions and cheese on a burger-- they said it was the hottest chille pepper in the world. He has an iron stomach, and said they were the hottest he'd ever tasted so you might want a glass of milk.

The mexicans I work with had me try red savina while I was at work I just had a piece the size of a pinto bean and I was tripping like crazy for an hour and i ended up rubbing my eyes while i was trying to smoke a cig and had to clean my eyes. I washed my hands right after i ate it like extra good and that shit was still on there.....