Ello CR

lexus005

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine ran untill saturday, and its gettin fixed. Sorry i actually i put the money into the go fast parts, instead of gay lookin parts.

your cars a 89 the only place its going fast is the junkyard.

You know when you hope in your 89 Supra and you think to yourself as your driving whats that rattle or why does my motor sound off? Then you pull up to someone around your age in alot newer and nicer car maybe with a hot girlfriend in the passanger seat. And all you can think is why did god hate me and give me this crappy life. Well next time that happens insert a loaded gun into your mouth and pull the trigger......your better off.

You know when you hope in your 89 Supra and you think to yourself as your driving whats that rattle or why does my motor sound off? Then you pull up to someone around your age in alot newer and nicer car maybe with a hot girlfriend in the passanger seat. And all you can think is why did god hate me and give me this crappy life. Well next time that happens insert a loaded gun into your mouth and pull the trigger......your better off.

Thats right because your lambo doors make the grade school kids wet in their diapers.

http://nerdiest-kids.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/pedobear.png

Thats not even the right car you dumbass. :D

Let me guess, you need the hood pins because the car goes so fast the hood might blow off?

It doesnt matter its still box of sh*t. Please dont mock me when you cannot affored anything better or even close to my ''ricer''.

If you drive North we in Ohio have a lake its called Lake Erie. Give your clunker the memorial it deserves and drive into the lake.

Thats not even the right car you dumbass. :D

Let me guess, you need the hood pins because the car goes so fast the hood might blow off?

The issue is that because its a mid-engine car, his super functional hood vents drop the temperature of the front trunk to -1 degrees Kelvin, creating a portal to a universe where fast cars are mocked for being superficial and racers drive Toyota Siennas with carbon fiber hoods and 5-tier wings.

The hood pins prevent this.

HAHA OKAY!

and you think your cars FUCKING COOL looking? Dude it looks like a fucking hot wheels car some 8 year old would rock. how woudl someone whos 26 years old in their right FUCKING mind drive that car and think there cool.

Also, 14.9. Damn bro, thats fucking fast. You MIGHT beat my moms corolla. Your hailarious man. Crappy life? Crappy whatever? Pfft gtfo. You dont fucking know me. And for your information, i got a great life you fucking faggot. 19 and livin it the fuck up. I think this whole situation is fucking hailarious man.

Ill race you on WG setting and 75% throttle and still walk your shit.

Get a real fucking car.

Also, my cars not going to a junkyard anytime soon bitch.

I bought this car with the intentions on bringing it back from the POS state i bought it in. Sorry, but i like what i build, not what your faggot ass buys.

The issue is that because its a mid-engine car, his super functional hood vents drop the temperature of the front trunk to -1 degrees Kelvin, creating a portal to a universe where fast cars are mocked for being superficial and racers drive Toyota Siennas with carbon fiber hoods and 5-tier wings.

The hood pins prevent this.

Now I totally understand and how I was not aware of this before now baffles my mind...

Also, to the OP, i bet i got more in gauges/electronics/piggyback systems than you got in your fast and the furious body kit and high school bleacher wing.

i dont know how much he has in all that crap, but i know my motor has more in it than i would spend on all that gay ass ricer crap lol.

i know why your mad at me. when you joined cr they made you take all your ricer shit off your car....i seen your before picture.

http://i48.tinypic.com/raxf94.jpg

That's your car too?!!! Man you are so rich! Your on a roll brotato! Everyone loves you! Keep it up man, your sure to get out of the oven!! :) :) :)

It doesnt matter its still box of sh*t. Please dont mock me when you cannot affored anything better or even close to my ''ricer''.

If you drive North we in Ohio have a lake its called Lake Erie. Give your clunker the memorial it deserves and drive into the lake.

You cant offord anything either lol!!! If you could you wouldn't be driving shit!

HAHA OKAY!

and you think your cars FUCKING COOL looking? Dude it looks like a fucking hot wheels car some 8 year old would rock. how woudl someone whos 26 years old in their right FUCKING mind drive that car and think there cool.

Also, 14.9. Damn bro, thats fucking fast. You MIGHT beat my moms corolla. Your hailarious man. Crappy life? Crappy whatever? Pfft gtfo. You dont fucking know me. And for your information, i got a great life you fucking faggot. 19 and livin it the fuck up. I think this whole situation is fucking hailarious man.

Ill race you on WG setting and 75% throttle and still walk your shit.

Get a real fucking car.

Also, my cars not going to a junkyard anytime soon bitch.

I bought this car with the intentions on bringing it back from the POS state i bought it in. Sorry, but i like what i build, not what your faggot ass buys.

What tow company are you going to use to race me? Let me guess your dad abandon you as a small child cuz he knew you were going to growup to be a disappoint. Left you and your mom struggleing and she became a wh*ore to make ends meet.

Put your mom back on the street and buy something else. That rust bucket is older than you and your not building anything. Your paying to have the work done.

You said before go fast parts lol..... thats a true redneck ricer for ya.yeee hawww

$50/race, let's rock.

you never said what kind of lexus which is fine....dont tell me. make it $500 Ill bring my black suprise for you.

What tow company are you going to use to race me? Let me guess your dad abandon you as a small child cuz he knew you were going to growup to be a disappoint. Left you and your mom struggleing and she became a wh*ore to make ends meet.

Put your mom back on the street and buy something else. That rust bucket is older than you and your not building anything. Your paying to have the work done.

You said before go fast parts lol..... thats a true redneck ricer for ya.yeee hawww

Ooh yeah talk shit bout my parents boohoo. What, cant think of shit to say about my car?

True redneck racer? Im not even driving a domestic car you dumb fuck.

Once you get out of your 16 year old, fast and the furious scene, and get a real fucking car that might make more than 125fwhp get back at me. Id love to drag your fucking piece of shit around 270 several times, and dont even try ill bring this or this, cause you know what? Ill go get someone else to race you the, and youll get someone, and blablabla shut the fuck up you faggot ass bitch.

Once you get a car thats worth racing, get back at me. Untill then you can sit there and play with your fucking ePeen wishing you pulled in bitches in your faggot ass fast and the furious convertible car.

Fuck you bitch and get a life

• Upvote 1