Suck it HTC

oh8sti

Yeah Apple can eat a dick. Fucking Iphone users do nothing but sit around and stroke each others eCocks and re-assure each other how great their device is. Im sure they've already come up with an app for that too. (and via censorship and proprietary douchebaggery, Apple has denied them being added to the App Store)

Yeah Apple can eat a dick. Fucking Iphone users do nothing but sit around and stroke each others eCocks and re-assure each other how great their device is. Im sure they've already come up with an app for that too. (and via censorship and proprietary douchebaggery, Apple has denied them being added to the App Store)

gabriel, I just love the debate over which is better, mac or pc, droid or iphone. EPIC

I'd like to see 1 thing that the Nexus shares with an iphone. Is it the SD card slot? The AMOLED screen? Trackball? Removable battery? Capacitive touch buttons? 1ghz processor? See what I'm saying? If apple thinks they have the patent on touch screens they can go suck on it.

Completely different OS, and several manufacturers use touchscreen. I see no issues. What I see an issue with is Apple owners heralding the Apple movement as some "lifestyle", or some "social movement", all the while they promote censorship.

Completely different OS, and several manufacturers use touchscreen. I see no issues. What I see an issue with is Apple owners heralding the Apple movement as some "lifestyle", or some "social movement", all the while they promote censorship.

COMMUNIST.

I'd like to see 1 thing that the Nexus shares with an iphone. Is it the SD card slot? The AMOLED screen? Trackball? Removable battery? Capacitive touch buttons? 1ghz processor? See what I'm saying? If apple thinks they have the patent on touch screens they can go suck on it.

I think apple holds the patent on the $25 spare battery.

Wait, they don't. :)

Scientology:religion::Apple:technology

Think about it;

-their members are unquestioningly faithful to whatever their beloved brand name releases

-everyone in Hollywood is a fan

-both are ridiculously costly

-when challenged by a reasonable antagonist, SUE THE FUCKING PANTS OFF THEM!!!!!

Non apple having people are just jealous. I used to feel that way.

But on a serious note, I don't think Apple is THE BEST! Competitors will always have pros and cons. It's just outweighing what product fits your needs.

I'll take my 100 dollar LG phone over an Iphone any day of the week.

Scientology:religion::Apple:technology

Think about it;

-their members are unquestioningly faithful to whatever their beloved brand name releases

-everyone in Hollywood is a fan

-both are ridiculously costly

-when challenged by a reasonable antagonist, SUE THE FUCKING PANTS OFF THEM!!!!!

you might be onto something.....shit..

He did the same thing when Microsoft was kicking his ass and lost. He knows the iphone is starting to be old news so he's doing what he can to continue the hype just a little longer. Now when people are saying other phones are great fanboys can say, "its because they stole it from us"... which they will say whether they win or loose.

You know when sexting one handed a physical keyboard is much better then touch screen. ;)

You know when I first got my G1, back in the android 1.0 days when it did not have an onscreen keyboard. People, including myself, bitched that its a pain in the ass to send quick one handed messages.

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/23033/original/OlamOANOCl3x570axH2woWFDo1_400.jpg?1255746596

You know when I first got my G1, back in the android 1.0 days when it did not have an onscreen keyboard. People, including myself, bitched that its a pain in the ass to send quick one handed messages.

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/23033/original/OlamOANOCl3x570axH2woWFDo1_400.jpg?1255746596

You are doing it wrong then. No issues here on a blackberry keyboard. Don't ask why either :cool:

I'm sensing a little hostility here... mostly from the "other" group.

iPhone is still the best in my books.

Far from it. Why release a smart phone that can not do MMS until later in the life of the device? Who made that decision I really want to know?