My update

TimTaylor751647545500

Drove to FL with my parents to drive my Grandparents home and spent 10 days visiting some of my family I hadn't seen in years. Spent two great days in the car with my 90 yr old Grandfather and 80 year old Grandmother. An experience I wouldn't trade for anything. Really enjoyed getting to catch up with them and bond after them being gone for over a month.

Got home before my g/f on Friday and when she came home from work, I proposed. She said, "Of course" (thru a lot of tears). I managed to get it all on video too.

On cloud 9 currently. :bangbang:

Congrats dude, good thing you spent some quality time with your grandfolks now, i had a chance to a year before my gradfather passed it was nice but the strange thing is you always think of more stuff you want to ask/talk about even after their gone.

Congrats.

Drove to FL with my parents to drive my Grandparents home and spent 10 days visiting some of my family I hadn't seen in years. Spent two great days in the car with my 90 yr old Grandfather and 80 year old Grandmother. An experience I wouldn't trade for anything. Really enjoyed getting to catch up with them and bond after them being gone for over a month.

Got home before my g/f on Friday and when she came home from work, I proposed. She said, "Of course" (thru a lot of tears). I managed to get it all on video too.

On cloud 9 currently. :bangbang:

GRATZ TIM!!!!!!

Congrats man! You're lucky to have the grandparents to spend time with. Mine all died when I was very young. I cherish the times with my wife's grandparents, but still wonder what my grandparents would have been like.

Thanks for the pick-me-up story too. Nice to see some folks on cloud 9.