So we kill him next tuesday now?

SpaceGhost

So this guy is under a 72 hr suicide watch, takes an overdose of pills anyway on the night of his execution. We transport him to a hospital where we save his life so that a week later we can extinguish his life?

Sounds cost effective for Ohio.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/cmh/news/local/article/condemned_killer_improving_at_hospital_after_overdose/33145/

Then I will undercut you.

See, this is the beauty of contracting out jobs that the govt normally pays too much for.

I'd kill you both and then ask for exorbitantly more. Then less, then maybe break even.

I'd then kill myself as punishment for killing you guys.

He killed someone 16 years ago and we've been paying for his three hots & a cot ever since. Nice.

cost more to kill him then for him to sit in jail and rot for the reset of his life. I wrote a paper on it in high school I don't remember the numbers but is typically cost about half as much to keep a prisoner in jail for life then to put them to death. Now sure how much its changed since 92.

Also they will not kill a sick person.

DEATH RACE! Or gladiator combat. The prision system could actually raise money for the state or nation rather than spend it with some kind of program like this.

Hell if I was on deathrow I'd rather go into gladiator combat or a sweet death race type deal than just sit there anyway. It could be volenteer and you'd still get plunty of participants.

DEATH RACE! Or gladiator combat. The prision system could actually raise money for the state or nation rather than spend it with some kind of program like this.

Hell if I was on deathrow I'd rather go into gladiator combat or a sweet death race type deal than just sit there anyway. It could be volenteer and you'd still get plunty of participants.

Or we can just put the movie "Gamer" into real life. Bad ass.

Or we can just put the movie "Gamer" into real life. Bad ass.

i got this movie from a buddy and thought it was easily one of the dumbest movies ive seen...i was pissed too because i was excited to see it.

it just seemed like there was nothing leading up to the climax of the movie...and when he got to the guy who runs the thing, i figured that it was still building up and there would be another 30 minutes of movie or so, and then *poof*, its over.

As much as I agree I think that is unconstitutional under the 8th amendment. I think on a pay per view the draw would be ridiculous. I for one, would watch it.

I'd kill all three of you, then offer my services for free, and pay for my own ammo.

Fuck you.

Well, judging by the attempted suicide, I'd say that he's mentally prepared for himself to die. That being said, as more punishment for the crime(s) that he's committed, I'd change his death sentence to life in prison. ;)

I don't think anyone is prepared to die... I think he probably figured he would take his life instead of letting the state do it... kind of like the only thing left he has control over..

I don't think anyone is prepared to die... I think he probably figured he would take his life instead of letting the state do it... kind of like the only thing left he has control over..

bingo! Like I said before, it happens all the time.