Sell us your bike!!

35RFTW

The season is upon us and we are selling bikes quicker than we can buy them. If you or a friend are looking to sell a bike, give me a call/text @ 614-266-9494. Looking to buy just on road motorcycles newer than 1995 and under $6000. If you think your bike doesn't fall in this category, you are probably right. We are ready to buy with cash, no waiting! I can receive pictures on my phone so send them if you have one.

Good looking bike, but little strong on the price, even for open retail that is going to be a hard sale.

Another nice bike, but listed at about $1k over NADA avg retail value. You would have to be super flexible on price for us to work a deal

r6, gsxr

would be trade + cash I would imagine.

Best thing to do is come by the shop and take a look at what we have in stock!

Keep in mind that we are buying these bikes to resale and our buy price will be around avg trade-in value. Could be less depending on condition. If your bike is super special, it is probably out of our buy range. NADA is our guide and should be yours. KBB is more for the public market and has no bearing on our buy or sell prices.