FS: Body Bugg armband (newest version) Like on biggest loser

Slimpsy1647545505

So my wife got me this body bugg calorie management arm band a few months back, and I never got into using it. So I figured I'd put it up on here to see if anyone was interested. These are the arm bands they use on the show The Biggest Loser.

Comes with original box, two armbands (small and large) and usb cable.

If you're not familiar with what this is you can check out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EovR--qx-wI

Paid 200 for it, will sell for 100. For anyone who knows about these, this is version 3 of it, the newest.

They are supposed to work wonders if you can get into them. . . I just never could. Also the large arm band is plenty big enough. . . even for the largest of arms. I'm a big guy and I still had a lot of room with it.

Hit me up through e-mail at bsturgill@gmail.com I'm not on the boards much these days.

Thanks guys!

Had a few people interested, no commitments yet.

The bodybugg is worn on a user's arm. It has several sensors that measure calorie burn; Galvanic Skin Response (GSR) detects the presence of sweat, and a thermometer detects skin temperature. It uses this feedback to estimate how many calories are burned, and is the most accurate device of it's kind.

I will also mention you will need a subscription to track your results on the apex website, which is 10 bucks a month (or cheaper if you buy a longer term).

I see these v3 bands going on ebay for 100+, so I think 100 is a fair deal. Willing to meet up around Grove City area for delivery.