Great new traffic sign, and it makes sense.

SpaceGhost

I hardly ever stop at stop signs in neighborhoods, I slow down and look all directions and if no cars or pedestrians are there I continue in the direction I want to go. I only stop if there is another car STOPED at the intersection or people standing at the intersection when I reach the intersection. If the car moves along before I actually reach the intersection, I continue the way I want to go. If there are people near the intersection, I stop. I agree more neighborhoods need less stop signs and new rules and signs to save energy and money. The roundabouts are great, but this is a less expensive way around it.

I joke at the rule of stop signs: If a stop sign has white around it, that sign is an optional stop following the rules I stated above. :)

Roundabouts in all medium to large intersections is the answer. The only places you should see traffic lights is in small towns and villages on small streets with lots of traffic. Worked perfectly when I was in England driving around.

+1 Come to Hilliard, they are putting them in everywhere. Unfortunately, NOBODY understands how to use them. Either you're stuck behind some ahole who's too gun-shy to get in, or you have people pull out right in front of you.

They are however, fantastic late at night when nobody is around. :ninja:

+1 Come to Hilliard, they are putting them in everywhere. Unfortunately, NOBODY understands how to use them. Either you're stuck behind some ahole who's too gun-shy to get in, or you have people pull out right in front of you.

They are however, fantastic late at night when nobody is around. :ninja:

From Dublin to Hilliard down the road Best Buy is on to Cemetary there are 5. I almost tipped the envoy over once :ninja: