Nice new phone I stumbled across

V8 Beast

Just like every other flip phone for VZ. Looks similar. Prolly has a bigger price tag though.[/QUOte]

People that work outside that were forced to have normal flip phones could probably appreciate a keyboard option.. Its not like anything they sale when you break it down.

Since this a phone thread that does not yet contain the word iPhone, I just came to say

"iPhone"

Best phone ever! If the manufacturers were not idiots they would have already released one with a physical keyboard and have the entire market locked down.

Sit the jizz phone on a table. ;)

Its just not convenient. I want to be able to do this in places like public transportation where the option for a table is not available. With the iphone I can download an app for hot sweaty balls, use it to surf for sweaty balls, jerk off, and talk to my friend in Indiana all at the same time!

Its just not convenient. I want to be able to do this in places like public transportation where the option for a table is not available. With the iphone I can download an app for hot sweaty balls, use it to surf for sweaty balls, jerk off, and talk to my friend in Indiana all at the same time!

But how do u watch said video if you are talking on the phone?

Do you want people on the bus to hear your friend in Indiana whispering sweet nothings on speaker?

But how do u watch said video if you are talking on the phone?

Do you want people on the bus to hear your friend in Indiana whispering sweet nothings on speaker?

Ive got a bluetooth so that I dont have to wait and get blue balls. And if I get arrested theres an app for that.

Guest tbutera2112

i will be buying this phone for sure

i had the second gzone, and the first gen boulder and now the second gen boulder....they have all been awesome phones, and with how hard i am on them its nice...dont have to worry about getting them dirty or dropping them etc...hell i dropped mine in gear oil while i was putting the spider gears in my car and using it as a flash light...washed it up in the sink and everything was fine...ran my old one over with my truck a few times when i was done using it just to test durability and it held up amazing

keyboard + rugged = the exact phone ive been waiting for

i will be buying this phone when it comes out for sure

i had the second gzone, and the first gen boulder and now the second gen boulder....they have all been awesome phones, and with how hard i am on them its nice...dont have to worry about getting them dirty or dropping them etc...hell i dropped mine in gear oil while i was putting the spider gears in my car and using it as a flash light...washed it up in the sink and everything was fine...ran my old one over with my truck a few times when i was done using it just to test durability and it held up amazing

keyboard + rugged = the exact phone ive been waiting for

Tyler = Man

HAWT!!!!!

Disclaimer... the above phone is not for men that get pedicures and highlights. If you are wondering if you can still use the keyboard while wearing thick safety gloves it might be for you.

You need to read the quote in that post, I made a change you may have missed. Stern fans know that face, or at least her voice.

I was at the Ohio State Fair in 08 and was doing the little canoe boat thing, and fell into the pond trying to stop too hard with my iphone in pocket. I literally jumped out of the water and threw my iphone 40 yards out. Turned it off for about 4 minutes and it was fine.