I got swoll in the GYM but the GTI got its swoll on afterwards.....

neonkiller

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought he just had a 35r, what is special about that?

Since your Dorito does not have that power you will never know.

NTHER91

At 140 mph that turbo sucks in homless men living under bridges and almost mustangs

I can say I love his car

Id trade my car for yours any day;)

BTW that race we had I was fucking screaming at the top of my lungs thinking I would finally past you but nope...

$50 on Shanton, let's get spring started. :cool:

You are right, since i already passed your power level.

I've got $200.00 on Shanton from 70. Seriously, we need a intermediary, now! I've got the HD cam for confirmation. You can help source me 1 of my CCW wheels with this bet.

Yeah, i dont street race anymore after what ive gone through. Guess its called being grown up. Id be happy to do it on the track.

You've been around long enough to know you just took the easiest, most-generic puss out on this forum.

Yeah, i dont street race anymore after what ive gone through. Guess its called being grown up. Id be happy to do it on the track.

If it's a straight line u want it's what you'll get come to a cr track day and I'll put ya back on the trailer

shanton we deff need a rematch you were the closest run I've ever had

seeing as i am just now getting ready to have my driving record be clean from all the racing i used to do, doesnt seem worth it to lose my job over it. Hell we can do a circle track as well. i know shanton cant get his car under a 14 or 13 in the quarter mile anyway

seeing as i am just now getting ready to have my driving record be clean from all the racing i used to do, doesnt seem worth it to lose my job over it. Hell we can do a circle track as well. i know shanton cant get his car under a 14 or 13 in the quarter mile anyway

Shanton went 12.3@120+ ..?