BADAZGSX LIKES IT IN THE ASS

Patterson

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
track day has since gone an passed i was there for our $ race u never showed sooo

your trying to race a fucking dsm..... meet him at home depot the one or two days out of the year the car does run

I havent backed out. I just want to race. And its unfortunate that my car has an electrical issue right now. Thats really the only thing holding it up. Im not getting 12v to the ecu. So we need to go through the chassis harness to find where its bad.

Secondly, that car was fine until the t2small took a dump. Itll run everyday once we find this electrical issue.

I havent backed out. I just want to race. And its unfortunate that my car has an electrical issue right now. Thats really the only thing holding it up. Im not getting 12v to the ecu. So we need to go through the chassis harness to find where its bad.

Secondly, that car was fine until the t2small took a dump. Itll run everyday once we find this electrical issue.

i dont doubt that itll run.. but our bet wasn't when ever its convenient for your car to run

the bet was to be raced at the track day on april the 23rd... my car was there as was i u didn't show u lost the bet.'

my car was broke until the next before. if i didnt bring the car i would of ponyied up the money since i didnt keep to my end of the bet. plain an simple.

Guest Removed
I just want to race. And its unfortunate that my car has an electrical issue right now.

Itll run everyday once we find this electrical issue.

well looks whos working on it...:lol:

Guest Removed
He is a couch fucker.

fixxed

fucking classic! Now my new sig quote

your welcome...

i think i used that one year at the street races ...fucking shit was classic too.

neonkiller, what commercial or whatever is that from?

Well if you wanna know, I stole my own reply from Mr John Tilley himself as in Jon Linn body slamming someone in front of IPS years ago when we were racing. Tilley AKA Dr. Z06 said "I want that as my avater" After siad person was deployed on the ground.

However Neonkiller is my name, its what I like to do.

i dont doubt that itll run.. but our bet wasn't when ever its convenient for your car to run

the bet was to be raced at the track day on april the 23rd... my car was there as was i u didn't show u lost the bet.'

my car was broke until the next before. if i didnt bring the car i would of ponyied up the money since i didnt keep to my end of the bet. plain an simple.

Aight. Ill give you the money then. Your right. PM ME.

Well if you wanna know, I stole my own reply from Mr John Tilley himself as in Jon Linn body slamming someone in front of IPS years ago when we were racing. Tilley AKA Dr. Z06 said "I want that as my avater" After siad person was deployed on the ground.

NO you dumbass. lol. That dude throwing all that paper around.

:( fucker beat me years ago thats for sure.

Aight. Ill give you the money then. Your right. PM ME.

pming