BADAZGSX LIKES IT IN THE ASS

Patterson

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think im just gonna sell the car. And just buy a car thats built by a shop or already built for me to shit talk to other people on CR with. Then i'll be scene enough here.

I think im just gonna sell the car. And just buy a car thats built by a shop or already built for me to shit talk to other people on CR with. Then i'll be scene enough here.
Thats a great idea i think you can purchase the vw that will walk the shit out of you..PM neonkiller for details

Its a happy ending tho. She gets pregnant. Then i can either keep the baby and call it my own. Or leave her ass and dont have to worry about child support. WIN WIN!

Guest Removed
Paying someone to build your car is like paying some one to fuck your wife then bragging about it when shes pregnant.

bet i got several customers here that could argue that point for me

Guest Removed
Obviously im gonna have to go cry to a mod to remove someone from my threads cuz he keeps proving my wrong and making fun of me. WAH you big bitch

mods cant do that...

and if you would learn to keep your fucking cum dumpster shut, it wouldnt have happened.

Guest Removed
Wow. You sound tough. I guess ive learned my lesson.

Fucking ethugs :rolleyes:

how the fuck did you even get repped into the site? are there that many running dsm's on here to rep you in...:gtfo:

It cracks me up how every thread I go to I see Supra Alex saying "want to race a Lexus?" lol hilarious.

You know why? Because he finally dropped enough money for someone with a half a brain to figure out how to put a motor that doesnt belong in a lexus with a ecm that shouldnt be running said motor. I guess hes now proud of it.

obviously your retarded.

and?

Obviously im gonna have to go cry to a mod to remove someone from my threads cuz he keeps proving my wrong and making fun of me. WAH you big bitch

mods cant do that...

and if you would learn to keep your fucking cum dumpster shut, it wouldnt have happened.

Wow. You sound tough. I guess ive learned my lesson.

Fucking ethugs :rolleyes:

how the fuck did you even get repped into the site? are there that many running dsm's on here to rep you in...:gtfo:

:wtf::rolleyes:

Guest Removed
You know why? Because he finally dropped enough money for someone with a half a brain to figure out how to put a motor that doesnt belong in a lexus with a ecm that shouldnt be running said motor. I guess hes now proud of it.

wonder who fucking did that..

and btw dumbass, that motor does come in that car..just all the shit on it dont..:lol:

Guest Removed
It cracks me up how every thread I go to I see Supra Alex saying "want to race a Lexus?" lol hilarious.

we should line it up with your car, on my umm test track :ninja:

I was just thinking about racing his lexus I've seen under his hood already, even tho my turbo is much bigger than his, he's workin with an in-line 6 with some nice mods, I would need to turn my boost up and get it tuned for a least 15 psi, although I'm just assuming his is fast i've never seen it run myself.