BADAZGSX LIKES IT IN THE ASS

Patterson

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112

what exactly did he do?

you all started shit with him, he talked shit back, now hes the bad guy? last time i saw someone get this tore up it was jcock and hes the one who actually started that shit, not the other way around....cut the dude a fuckin break, damn....dont start shit with him and then get mad if he wants to fuck around back, whats next? gonna start sending him lame ass threatning PMs even though you guys started the shit?

what exactly did he do?

you all started shit with him, he talked shit back, now hes the bad guy? last time i saw someone get this tore up it was jcock and hes the one who actually started that shit, not the other way around....cut the dude a fuckin break, damn....dont start shit with him and then get mad if he wants to fuck around back, whats next? gonna start sending him lame ass threatning PMs even though you guys started the shit?

Id have to agree, he hasnt really said anything out of the ordinary on cr. Ive seen other people act the same way he does and they are still around. This whole thing started as a joke between friends and too many people took it seriously.

Guest Removed
Id have to agree, he hasnt really said anything out of the ordinary on cr. Ive seen other people act the same way he does and they are still around. This whole thing started as a joke between friends and too many people took it seriously.

when you have been here for a while, and know who you can talk shit to , and they know you are messing around... theres a big difference in it.

No he has been a retard-run-amoc in other threads and sections to the point where sponsors have asked to have him removed from their section and the board.

I stopped responding to PM requests to have him booted. It is one thing to act like a dumbass but to be a know it all dumbass and run your mouth and be a retard in general is not the best combo.

Guest tbutera2112
No he has been a retard-run-amoc in other threads and sections to the point where sponsors have asked to have him removed from their section and the board.

I stopped responding to PM requests to have him booted. It is one thing to act like a dumbass but to be a know it all dumbass and run your mouth and be a retard in general is not the best combo.

guess i missed the part where he was harassing sponsors ...i need to read more shit i guess lol

No the problem is "some" people on this site have a shit talking issue, I understand when you talk shit about someone's car, but when you start insulting the person directly (such as calling them dousche bag, faggot etc) when you don't know that person is a complete bitch move, you wouldn't do it to a random stranger out in public in the street so why would you think its okay to do it over the internet. I mean I'm 230lbs pure muscle with 2 years of jui-jit-su under my belt anyone that calls me a faggot or a dousche bag to my face who is a complete stranger i'm gonna straight crack there wind-pipe clean open, however this BADAZGSX obviously is an idiot and has no clue what he's doin, but as i read the previous posts on this thread he wasnt the first one to start callin out insulting names, this all started out as joke and everyone else just came in and took it to the next level. Knuckle-up or shut up. Don't be an internet bitch.
  • Downvote 1

No the problem is "some" people on this site have a shit talking issue, I understand when you talk shit about someone's car, but when you start insulting the person directly (such as calling them dousche bag, faggot etc) when you don't know that person is a complete bitch move, you wouldn't do it to a random stranger out in public in the street so why would you think its okay to do it over the internet. I mean I'm 230lbs pure muscle with 2 years of jui-jit-su under my belt anyone that calls me a faggot or a dousche bag to my face who is a complete stranger i'm gonna straight crack there wind-pipe clean open, however this BADAZGSX obviously is an idiot and has no clue what he's doin, but as i read the previous posts on this thread he wasnt the first one to start callin out insulting names, this all started out as joke and everyone else just came in and took it to the next level. Knuckle-up or shut up. Don't be an internet bitch.

where do you train?

Blahblahbkah I thought u left cr because people were making fun of u?

Where didja bonez go?

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/herrerashorror.gif