BADAZGSX LIKES IT IN THE ASS

Patterson

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
im not crying at all, i want them to ban for faggot ass. Hell they should do it here too!

can we get someone to start a pole for banning this e-thug know-it-nothing?

IT really dont matter to me. When you understand that this isnt important, maybe you'll realize it to. Until then, continue thinking your a badazz and that you are better than me. More power to ya.

Honestly, the only website i care about is tuners because its where i go to learn and relay what you know. Plus most of the people on there are civil not like local forums are.

Just say the word and I can make all your troubles go away :)

I just want u both to know that u 2 are the typical dsm owners both of ur cars are broken on jackstands... an both on the net talking sheeeeit :bangbang: that is all. Btw I drove my pos today it was nice

WAnna 50 roll against my uncles scirocco. First one to lose hearing loses. :p

Just say the word and I can make all your troubles go away :)

Honestly, im gonna opt to stick around to torture these people more. Everyone takes everything so seriously, and people think i do to. I love getting a rise out of people.

The best part about this thread is that it has more views and more posts than any other thread besides the NWS picture thread. I honestly cant understand how it wasnt locked already.

WAnna 50 roll against my uncles scirocco. First one to lose hearing loses. :p

No thanks i prefer to bench race/race my own car. as should you.mabey u should spend less time online ebatteling an more time out fixing ur home depot machine.

Honestly, im gonna opt to stick around to torture these people more. Everyone takes everything so seriously, and people think i do to. I love getting a rise out of people.

If you think you can just be a troll around here that will get you booted even quicker.