sick. as. fuck.

evan9381

saw this audi s5 today rolling down morse rd. was only able to snap this pic before the cars started piling up in the lane between us. still had dealer tags on it, fat lip wheels in the rear, 19's maybe? looking at the pic right now it doesn't look as impressing to me as it did driving down the road, but i think its due to my crap phone camera

made me drool though. had to give the guy a thumbs up after i snapped the pic and he just did one of those grin/nods. i need to hit the lottery to the tune of about $60k

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/rs5.jpg?t=1268722058

saw this audi s5 today rolling down morse rd. was only able to snap this pic before the cars started piling up in the lane between us. still had dealer tags on it, fat lip wheels in the rear, 19's maybe? looking at the pic right now it doesn't look as impressing to me as it did driving down the road, but i think its due to my crap phone camera

made me drool though. had to give the guy a thumbs up after i snapped the pic and he just did one of those grin/nods. i need to hit the lottery to the tune of about $60k

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/rs5.jpg?t=1268722058

Nice, I saw the same one on my way to work today (71 off of 161) It definatly caught my eye.

Guest tbutera2112
I was up next to a AMG v12 Twin Turbo Black sik as fuck last friday. He gave me the look but his wife wasnt having it.

lol, you think he was bothered even to look at your car with what he was driving....how cute