CR Spring Drag Day @ NTR: 4/23/10

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back in the house after 9 hours in the garage. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong at the very last minute. Car is goood to go and I have yet to break my streak of no track days with more than 3 hours of sleep :(

If it wasnt for my brother coming over just as I was about to quit I would be racing the edge all day. Gear oil in my hair, bloody knuckles, blood shot eyes, metal splinters, 3 trips to the store, and a garage that looks like a war zone....My trans am hates me.

Guest tbutera2112
I am just curious as to how the weather will cooperate

sunny till about 3-4 and a 20% chance of rain....its looking like its gonna be a nice day

i had a all around fail day,. broke the bike on the 2nd pass,

took the bike home got the car an battled a lean condition(as i have been the last few weeks) an turned the boost down to 12 to try to richen it up a bit nope still lean as crap best i coudl muster was 13.04@107 my 60fots were down .5 yes half a second slower then normal an down 8 mph :( i fail today.

alot of fast cars out today... i didnt know half of the people there an i think half of the people arent even a part of cr (which was kinda lame but ahh well)

thanks to another for holding this again man

Big thanks to everyone that made it happen.

I had a really good time. Everyone for the most part were real nice. There was a few that made asshole comments but I drive a Honda so im use to it. Overall I can't complain and I'll def try and make it to more this year. I really need to improve my driver mod I was nervous about breaking something with the new setup. Also need to get rid of the shitty all seasons and take advantage of my extended wheel studs.

I was there for the first time to an event and still only know a few. Maybe next track day if my car is fixed I will just walk around and introduse myself. Anthony pointed out a bunch of u but hell I think I only remembered 5 or so from the board. Overall was a great experience wish I knew more of u but my fault for being a hermit. Lol

I did 4 tire changes before my first pass FML.

Josh and Anthony I want a rematches lol!

u would of did better with the 60s if u would of looked up u would do ur burn out in the water box witch is all right as long as u rolled out u was stoping it in the middle of the water then driving slowly out witch was making ur tires wet again..... i was trying to wave u out of it but im white so u couldnt see me hahahahahaha

• Casper unpinned this topic