Ford Fiesta Ecoboost

zeitgeist57

Small, boosted 4cyl DD cars FTW. I'm sick of Cleetus and his abysmal diesel fuel economy. :)

Us MS3 owners salute you :cool:

That looks like a Mazda 2 meets Speed :D

BTW, in mixed driving I've been averaging 25mpg....but that's very spirited driving.

I've seen Tim driving around the Arena District...black smoke all the time. :)

If he's getting 25mpg..."normal" drivers have to be getting 40+mpg...:D

They must have some pretty crazy gearing to have a light, direct injection 4 banger getting less than 30mpg.. They are only rated 25/highway stock....

They must have some pretty crazy gearing to have a light, direct injection 4 banger getting less than 30mpg.. They are only rated 25/highway stock....

my 25 mpg is mixed. on the highway, I pull down 30-32mpg real world not just computer trip miles. not bad for spinning at 2800rpm at 72mph.

overall though, yes, the MS3 is a pig when it comes to fuel. MPG's were never the high point.

absolutely love it! can't wait to see what the aftermarket can do with it as well. i've been seeing more and more SHO's driving around, so much for the "...too expensive for a TAURUS...".

ford will have ecoboost engines in 90% of its models by 2012, so keep your eyes peeled guys!