My next boat

Linn1647545492

That boat is well over the million dollar mark.

Aruda is getting 380k a side now for that setup.....

And this is what its all about

93 octane pump fuel, shiftable transmissions (forward, neutral and reverse), open cockpit, this boat had over 200 hours on it last summer, first set of engines had 140 hours on them when torn down and checked over.... That is high performance boating needs to be.

93 octane pump fuel, shiftable transmissions (forward, neutral and reverse), open cockpit, this boat had over 200 hours on it last summer, first set of engines had 140 hours on them when torn down and checked over.... That is high performance boating needs to be.

I want very bad.

anyone notice how smooth that thing was on the water? granted it looked like the water was fairly calm, but it looked like it was just hoovering right over it. fucking sick

add that boat to my list of shit i want if i ever came across a large sum of money