April 23rd! Cookout.

Mattsv8

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's last minute, but I think I may roll out and spectate. Do you guys still need anything?

I was going to ride the Buell down, but since it will be in the 40's in the morning I think I'll be Jeeping it. So I should have room for supplies.

Girl... ill be riding

Well i'm prolly not going to be able to make it. Car left me stranded today on the side of the freeway. Its getting towed to slomo as we speak to get checked out. Hopefully its just something small and will be a quick fix so I can make it. As of now I have no ride since I just sold my beater. Just my luck. I was so excited to finally run my car after all the cash ive thrown at it and not being able to drive it last summer. Fuck

Well scratch that I'm going to make it. Wire came lose on my 3bar map which caused the car to die and not run. It's fixed now and I'm about to pick it up. So count me in I'll still be bringing pop and a cooler. Any requests for what pop y'all want?

Well scratch that I'm going to make it. Wire came lose on my 3bar map which caused the car to die and not run. It's fixed now and I'm about to pick it up. So count me in I'll still be bringing pop and a cooler. Any requests for what pop y'all want?

I'm bringing Mountain Dew and Pepsi, so see what else everyone wants to go with that. I'm sure there are Coke fans out there. Someone will chime in.

thanks again to all who brought food.

sorry for the burnt dogs that grill cooks realll hot :lol: ran out of burgers in 5 minutes i guess some peoplel forgot to bring what they were gonna bring... fail

but plentyyyy of dogs an sides.

Thanks for jumping in and grilling it all. All was good lots of shit left over. Hell I brought back about 80 cookies that I brought

LOL I forgot to grab my chocolate chip cookies.