mustang engine bay sheet metal?

windsor86

engine is comming out of my 86 fox, are there any sheetmetal inserts or anything to cover all the damn holes and clean it up befor i paint it?

any tips would be helpful on the project. im taking everyting out and painting, manual brake conversion, hiding all the body control wires. light horn exct, just dont want all these damn holes.

thanks

nick

yea i thought so if i ever do anything with this damn mustang of mine im gonna have you make some /do mine for me tylers car looked SICK

It's a shame he's being a bitch and selling it. Rob what's up with the intake having a leak. Did tyler build that or you gonna help fester out and fix that? Just curious.

Guest Removed
It's a shame he's being a bitch and selling it. Rob what's up with the intake having a leak. Did tyler build that or you gonna help fester out and fix that? Just curious.

i told him i would fix it...told him i needed to beat on it some to find the teething issues(just like every build on a level of his) and told him i would take care of it.....