need help finding kids shoes....can anyone help?

1veryfastvr4

the gf's lil 3 yr old daughter has her heart set on wanting a pair of those Lelli kelly sp? shoes advertised on tv with the fake cell phone thing....

anyways we have looked all over i searched the web a lil an didnt fina much where to buy them other than ebay and wasnt wanting to go that route...... has anyone or anyone know where to find them?

figured there was a few memebers on here with younger daughters that might be in that craze so might be easier asking then to not ask at all..... any help much appreciated

http://www.zappos.com/lelli-kelly-kids

holy hell 70+ for kids shoes?

if i ever have kids, they are living in keds and converse their entire young lives

I don't even think my sons shoes have a brand nameon them. :o

I threw a fit when my wife spent $45 on a pair once. Lasted about 1 month too.

lol the lil lady doesnt get what ever she wants, we werent even sure what they cost.... an as stated we wanted to find some in a store to check them out first... i found a few that cost 35 to 45 bucks online.......

id also like to point out how much everyone on here spends on their own cars and what have you ;) so id say spending a lil on a kid every now and again isnt such a bad thing.....

id also like to point out how much everyone on here spends on their own cars and what have you ;) so id say spending a lil on a kid every now and again isnt such a bad thing.....

my kids are way more fun to spend money on than any car.

You need to get your priorities in check. $70 for a 3-year old shoes is just plain stupid.

and what would you call spending 300++ dollars on some drag radials that onoly last 3-5 months???????

some people go and get all anal b.c they wana give there kids something nice but they will spend money on tires or something for a car that wont last long. Some people are selfish and think about there selfs more then there own kids and those are the people who have kids to just have.

If you have the money and your kids would like something there is nothing wrong with gettin it for them.

and what would you call spending 300++ dollars on some drag radials that onoly last 3-5 months???????

This does not equate to this situation.

HE totally understands the value of his 300 dollar tires. I knows he worked hard to earn them. HE is AN ADULT who can understand what $300 is worth.

the THREE YEAR OLD has no clue what those sparkly shoes mean, and he could go buy a bedazzler at Joannes and make the samn dam shoes and the THREE year old would NEVER now the difference.

Im all for taking care of your kids and buying them decent things, but I would rather see that kind of money put towards a college fund, than a pair of sparkly shoes that she will out grow in less than 3-4 months.

HE totally understands the value of his 300 dollar tires. I knows he worked hard to earn them. HE is AN ADULT who can understand what $300 is worth.

the THREE YEAR OLD has no clue what those sparkly shoes mean, and he could go buy a bedazzler at Joannes and make the samn dam shoes and the THREE year old would NEVER now the difference.

Im all for taking care of your kids and buying them decent things, but I would rather see that kind of money put towards a college fund, than a pair of sparkly shoes that she will out grow in less than 3-4 months.

I guess for some people ( and from the sounds of your reply your not this type of person) seeing a smile on there kids face is much more important then there own selfiness of needing those drag radials.. This coming from a father who just took his 5 year old little girl to see taylor swift in the 5th row. I guess it was a waste of money for me to get my kid tickets that close for 4 hours of joy???????

You spend your money on your car and selfness and some people will spend theres on there kids......

back on topic...:asshole:

nuttinfas u need to stfu and stop comparing shoes to drag radials for a minute man, your sounding fucking ignorant.

what there saying is the 3 year old wouldnt know the difference between a pair of $20 shoes and $70 shoes.

he/she is young, will outgrow them fast, and they will get ruined quickly most likely.

damn

I guess for some people ( and from the sounds of your reply your not this type of person) seeing a smile on there kids face is much more important then there own selfiness of needing those drag radials.. This coming from a father who just took his 5 year old little girl to see taylor swift in the 5th row. I guess it was a waste of money for me to get my kid tickets that close for 4 hours of joy???????

You spend your money on your car and selfness and some people will spend theres on there kids......

back on topic...:asshole:

You assume too much. First off, i am a Nanny. I am a Nanny because i cant have my own kids. The joy of seeing a childs happiness is very cherished in my heart, and something i will never be able to see in my own childs face. HOWEVER, i have nieces and nephews and god children. All of whom i spoil rotten. Spoiling rotten, doesn't mean i spend a metric ton of money on something that doesn't benefit the child in any way, other than to "look cute".

I buy them education toys, handmade items that will last for a long time, that are age appropriate, and balance equally on cost. Next year, husband and i will be contributing to their college fund as our parts of birthday gifts and and Christmas.

I think taking your 5YO to a concert with her and ENJOYING something with her is a GREAT bonding experience and i fully commend that, but its NOT the same as WASTING money on shoes that a child at THREE years old cannot even CONCEIVE the reasoning behind, there is no bonding, there is no reasoning whatsoever other than Mommy getting what she considers to be the hip thing for her 3YO.

Giving your children quality products is one thing, buying your kids crappy ugly shoes that are fad items, is just plain ridiculous for a child at that age.

You dont have to like my opinion, but obviously, i am not alone in my reasoning about this, and i might point out, that my opinion is that of a would be mother, if I could.

Exactly. It's like buying my dog a diamond studded collar. Waste of money.

lol i love the comments...... maybe i should start tellin ppl not to buy $2k watches or thousands on their cars, hookers, coke, liqour,hookers, and so on.......

as stated its her money if she wants to spend it on those shoes who cares? all i wanted was 2 help her find them, figured there had to be some parents in here that knew where to go......

anyone that did help thank you :)