ls1 parts for sale

spaulsen

got some parts i wanna sell. no need for them so figured some1 else could maybe use them...heres a link to my photobucket for pics. i dont currently have pics of the seats but can get them if needed...http://s603.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20for%20sale/ ...all parts are plus shipping and if using paypal add 3%

1. adjjustable clutch master cylander..app. 20k miles...100.00

2. MAF translator...app. 20k miles.... 150.00

3. coil relocation kit. brand new, only installed, no miles..brand new msd wires for the kit also... 100.00 sold

4. 2 gauge pillar pod.... 20.00

5. i have a complete auto console ( upper and lower ) with good ash tray and spring ( i will not sell the lid and spring seperate. plz dont ask ) this console is very nice. no arm rest.... 100.00

6. i have a lower console.... a little dirty lol but will clean up... 20.00

7. aftermarket halo headlights. work perfect... 80.00

8. stock upper air box, filter tray, and bellow.... 20.00 pending

9. i have a complete set of cloth seat, grey in color, i would say 7.5 out of 10 in condition. really dont want to ship but may consider shipping.... 100.00

10. slp offroad stainless y pipe....app. 10k miles practically brand new 150.00

11. have a set of wheels for sell. they are c6 wheels, polished, 19x11 rears and 18x9 or 9.5 fronts. they have mich. pilot sport 2's on them but will need replaced. i did have to use spacers on the rear and i will let them go with the wheels. the spacers bolt to your axles then you bolt the wheels to them. my car has around 465 whp and i havent had any issues at all!.....500.00

if my prices are toooo high, P.M. me a price and we will go from there. thx, shawn

Edited by spaulsen

Who are the coil relocation brackets made by? Im interested.

Thanks

there is a guy on ls1 tech i bought it from. i believe he is a vendor and i believe his name is 99blanco....thx, shawn

also interested in the coil relocation kit, if the above back out, let me know. Would like to see some pics (link broken, as stated above)

sorry man the kit sold yesterday

chad i sent you pics

ppl let me know if you need pics and give me ur e mail and ill send them to you...thx, shawn