FS: Gaming Desktop (q6600 and more!) CHEAP!

Slimpsy1647545505

Recently traded my gaming laptop for an i7 setup, so I'm selling my other gaming desktop, since I have no use for 2 of them. This desktop has served me very well and will continue to serve someone very well as it's still one of the most popular processors in recent years, and still packs a punch in every aspect of today's computer needs. Honestly I kinda wish I woulda kept my gaming laptop cause I don't notice much of an increase in the i7 over this one. Oh well, my loss is your gain.

This has obviously been adult owned, built properly, and well taken care of. I've been building computers for 10+ years, so it's been done right. I'm also very anal about dust buildup and have kept it free and clear of dust since it's been built. I built all this a little over a year ago. It will still play any modern game on high settings.

Note: I did have two 4870's crossfired in this setup, but I took one of them out and put in my new desktop, making it have three 4870's. Overkill? Indeed.

PRICE: $600

Here's the setup:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P Crossfire Ready

CPU: Intel Q6600 Quad Core @ 2.4ghz (never been overclocked)

Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper TX

Memory: 4GB DDR2 (2x2GB dual channel) Corsair XMS2 Xtreme Performance

Video: Sapphire Radeon 4870 HD 1GB GDDR5 Toxic OC Edition (this is one of the highest rated 4870's ever built, look at reviews for it. . runs SUPER COOL, can't find these gems anymore)

Storage: 1TB (2x500) 16MB Cache 7200 RPM SATA II Drives

Optical Drive: LiteOn Dual Layer DVD Burner w/ lightscribe

PSU: Rocketfish 750W Power Supply. This psu has wrapped removable cabling, and ranks up there with the best in my book.

Case: Sunbeam Transformer case (FULL TOWER & HUGE. A little on the extreme side, and lit with green/blue led fans. . . but whatever, I got a good deal on the case at the time)

Operating System: I have a legitimate copy of windows 7 ultimate installed, however I reinstalled it on my new desktop and won't be providing a backup of the disc. I think it would be best to reformat it and have you provide your own operating system.

Asking 600. I think the price is more than fair for a nice gaming rig. I priced it all together below current going rates, and would still cost upwards of 1,000 to build if you bought all the parts.

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-39083765508394_2099_585506035 <---Can you tell why they call it the transformer? LoL