New from Zanesville

Last_in

Perfect intro. +1.

I tried to make a good first impression haha

3 of us were just in Zanesville yesterday (Monday). Took a nice little drive. Here it is, actually.

http://tinyurl.com/yj835ob

No 555 this time, but that's coming again, soon. It's a great drive.

That is a pretty sweet route you guys took.

Welcome, nice truck

Thanks!

I watched that Dakota come down Maple Ave a while back and looked around trying to figure out where the rumble was coming from.

haha that's great. Was that this past summer some time? I'm assuming after the 408 went in.

welcome,what part of ztown u from?

Dresden road, kinda north zanesville area. I'm pretty sure I've seen your gto at autozone on maple about a year ago. You pulled out and I saw rear mounts haha

Welcome! Perfect intro, I think you'll fit in well here. Awesome trucks you have :cool:

Thanks!

I think I've seen you eyeing my truck like you wanted some.

haha I've never seen your truck around.

I just took a look at your pictures, the guy that always revs at me has a black 4x4.

Yours is a nice truck.

oh I was going to say, I've never revved at anyone. Well I take that back, my truck was having trouble idling when we were trying to get the tune dialed in so when I was at stoplights or signs, people might think I am revving at them. When in reality, I'm just trying to keep it alive.

Dresden road, kinda north zanesville area. I'm pretty sure I've seen your gto at autozone on maple about a year ago. You pulled out and I saw rear mounts haha

yep know maple well cruised there for years,im sure u seen my muffler bearings,long line of those who have lol..