Join C.E.A.T.S. asap! Your help is needed!

V8 Beast

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sharing your reparations ?

If it will help people be able to come online and type with what appears to be more than a 6th grade education... yes!!! Yes I would donate willingly to help stop misspelltextification from flooding the internet. Now the real question is are you dedicated enough to sell your mustang and share that $50 with the rest of us ?

If it will help people be able to come online and type with what appears to be more than a 6th grade education... yes!!! Yes I would donate willingly to help stop misspelltextification from flooding the internet. Now the real question is are you dedicated enough to sell your mustang and share that $50 with the rest of us ?

Just don't be mad if his "$50" mustang beats you at track day.

Just don't be mad if his "$50" mustang beats you at track day.

If you show up to the track with something built when I was still watching Saturday morning cartoons and wearing hammer pants it better be fast..

If he doesnt beat me I will be extremely disappointed.

Edited by V8 Beast

If you show up to the track with something built when I was still watching Saturday morning cartoons and wearing hammer pants it better be fast..

You might be disappointed then....

A. I won't be spraying the car yet because I have no money for fuel system.

So you will win if and only if you spray, and if your car stays together.

B. I built my car from the ground up in 2006 ish. I didn't get to start out with a decent car and add on four things to it so its like every other f body out there yet still quick, although it is my fault for choosing what I did I am still at a whole diff level than you no matter how much you think my car is worth.

C. Like your SIG says 90% of the shit talkers went bye,bye...and I really do race Brian, more than CR track days, see during the summer I don't spend a whole lot on time inside attending to my cock hardening admin duties. I race (I don't have to brag about it on CR so others think I am super cool.) well I didn't brag until now, and I might not stop.

Just having fun (since everyone has a sandy and can't tell when peep are joking) or am I????

Edited by NTHER91
spelled I wrong

doesn't

So you want me to show up with a car built last saturday?

You might be disappointed then....

A. I won't be spraying the car yet because I have no money for fuel system.

So you will win if and only if you spray, and if your car stays together.

B. I built my car from the ground up in 2006 ish. I didn't get to start out with a decent car and add on four things to it so its like every other f body out there yet still quick, although it is my fault for choosing what I did I am still at a whole diff level than you no matter how much you think my car is worth.

C. Like your SIG says 90% of the shit talkers went bye,bye...and I really do race Brian, more than CR track days, see during the summer I don't spend a whole lot on time inside attending to my cock hardening admin duties. I race (I don't have to brag about it on CR so others think I am super cool.) well I didn't brag until now, and I might not stop.

Just having fun (since everyone has a sandy and can't tell when peep are joking) or am I????

A. My car has been driven to the track an driven home during every track meet over the last year and a half when i stopped trusting my envoy to tow it. I ran a best of 11.49 on motor at full weight. I can put my car on a nice diet if need be... I'm sure the 450/417 my ls1 puts down could get me better numbers if I try harder.

B. My car was purchased in 2002 with 2k miles when ls1 fanboys couldnt afford to purchase them. I started modding it and racing in 2007. I wish I had 4 go fast parts but the truth is i wanted to see what I could do with the stock block and it hasnt failed me yet. I have more money under my car than some have in their entire car.

C. I have more time slips in my drawer than people know. Do you think I got this car to run 10's by only practiciing at track days? Did you know my three best times were actually at 3 different test n tunes over the years? Thats the good thing about cell phones.. I can be an admin in my car while waiting in line.

And its always in good fun. Whats competition without trash talking. Hell I know Josh will smoke me but I talk trash to him too.

P.S. I'm going to tear Josh up.. ignore the above comment.

I meant that you were probably wearing hammer pants and watching cartoons last saturday. I just hope my ride is back together in time to tear your ass up. You better bring some bigger jets and a trailer if you want to win.

P.S. The trailer is for when that LSX melts down trying to spray enough to keep up with me N/A.

I meant that you were probably wearing hammer pants and watching cartoons last saturday. I just hope my ride is back together in time to tear your ass up. You better bring some bigger jets and a trailer if you want to win.

P.S. The trailer is for when that LSX melts down trying to spray enough to keep up with me N/A.

I think the n/a is more of an excuse than a claim to fame. This way if I beat you you were n/a.. and if you win you were n/a. You tricky devil you :lol:. And dont talk mess about my hammer pants!

I don't think its an excuse, plus i won't need it since you will not beat me. Why put nitrous on a motor that beats 90% of the cars on the board without it? The big shot is still hanging on the wall collecting dust. If i wanted to take a run at Ray or Matt or even the mysterious atomic fusion i would get it out. Plus i like running within a couple of hundreths the whole day at a bracket race. On top if it all the safety equipment i would have to add is expensive.

p.s. You probably will have some reason not to line up against me as usual..hehe